NSX Mileage Question

hey everyone. Im lookin at 91-97 nsx's.. Had a quick question. Wat is a good life span of a lets say 91 nsx? If the oil has been changed on time, everythin has been maintained? Wat is the mileage i could look for? i am lookin at a 1991 nsx with i think its 160k miles.. Any help would be appriciated

thanks

hey everyone. Im lookin at 91-97 nsx's.. Had a quick question. Wat is a good life span of a lets say 91 nsx? If the oil has been changed on time, everythin has been maintained? Wat is the mileage i could look for? i am lookin at a 1991 nsx with i think its 160k miles.. Any help would be appriciated

thanks

These cars can run for a very long time if maintained. There are several threads on here about this topic. Oh....by the way....the word 'what' has an 'h' in it...it is not spelled 'wat'. :wink:

thanks

I would get the 97 with the lower miles. :wink: :rolleyes:

And to answer you question a well maintained NSX is very capable of achieving 300K miles without a motor rebuild.

Back