NSX Meet - (Fort Wayne, Indiana....revisited)

Okay, so since the first ever Midwest NSX meet was in Fort Wayne, Indiana a LONG time ago, I was thinking of trying this again now that there are more NSX's around the Midwest. So, the question becomes.....who is in?? :D

Last time the meet was at Fort Wayne Acura....this time, I was thinking of a different venue. The two techs that worked at Fort Wayne Acura for over a decade have their own shop (which now services 99% of the NSX's in the area) and would be more than happy to host us there. We could have a tech question and answer session, car detailing segment, a 3M Clear Bra demonstration, and then dinner. I am open to ideas and want to see what people would be interested in doing. So.....lets hear it!! :D

Would you be interested in doing this as part of the NSXCA event in the spring? Maybe do the activities you mention on Saturday in Fort Wayne, do something in South Bend or South Haven on Sunday, and then the CGI track event at GingerMan on Monday?

nsxtasy said:
Would you be interested in doing this as part of the NSXCA event in the spring? Maybe do the activities you mention on Saturday in Fort Wayne, do something in South Bend or South Haven on Sunday, and then the CGI track event at GingerMan on Monday?

Yes, that sounds like a great idea. That way we can do the tech stuff here, and the track stuff up in South Bend. Good thinking, Ken. :)

I'd be interested too. I also plan on attending one of the schools at Gingerman.

Juice said:
Any aproximate dates?
Probably May or June. The following Mondays are dates in those months that CGI has a track event at GingerMan, so it will probably include the weekend immediately preceding one of these dates:

May 9, 2005
May 23, 2005
June 13, 2005
June 27, 2005

nsxtasy said:
Probably May or June. The following Mondays are dates in those months that CGI has a track event at GingerMan, so it will probably include the weekend immediately preceding one of these dates:

May 9, 2005
May 23, 2005
June 13, 2005
June 27, 2005

Correct....do any of those date look appealing to anyone? Conversely, are there any dates that look bad for this event?

It's going to depend on a lot of other things*, including which date(s) there are still lots of openings in the CGI school for. Stay tuned.

P.S. We'll probably avoid the weekend of May 8, since some people won't want to be away for Mother's Day...

Last edited:
Ken...I accidentally erased your message today. Give me a call back, or PM me your contact numbers and we will get the details you need finalized. Thanks! :)

Back