NSX magazine articles

jmo

I'm a new member and as a matter of fact I'm a new NSX owner. The car I purchased is a 92 red automatic. I know that the automatic is not very exciting especially as a track car but I plan to use mine as a daily driver and the auto will help in Houston trafic. What I'm trying to find is reprinted articles on the NSX from any magizine source. Can anyone direct me on where to find them or if anyone possibly has them I would love a copy via email. Thanks and I'm glad to be part of the NSX world. :biggrin:

Congrats on the new NSX. Just curious did you know about the recent NSX meet in Houston at Starbucks on Dec 6th? Anyway, there are some magazine articles from the FAQ section. Maybe I'll see you at the next meet in Houston.

Re: advert-art

ebay is a good source for cheap past articles, a few of my car in there also.

Here is mine

9b_1_b.JPG

Wow you guys are great!! I have been involved with other car forums over the years but unquestionably you are the best group. Thanks so much for the articles it will give me some great reading and help increase my understanding of the car. I wasn't aware of the meeting at Starbucks but I would like to make the next meeting and meet some of the NSX owners around Houston. Again thanks for your help with the articles and if anyone has any others just let me know. Also I would like to buy a workshop manual for my car. Is it available in DVD or CD? Is the dealer the best place to buy it? Again thanks for your help and the warm welcome.

Last edited:
Back