NSX / M5 combined meet on May 10th

NSX / M5 combined meet on May 10th: Boston -> Newport

For those who can't make it to the 5th Annual NSX River run, there will be a BMW M5 meet on the same day. One of the key organizers of the event informed me that the BMW M5 Club members are welcoming NSXers for a combined meet.

Date: 5/10/03 (Saturday)
Time: 10am

Event description:

The Annual Boston M5 Meet will begin at 10am and we'll have an hour to get to know each other before leaving for Newport for lunch.

Why the M5 Meet?

From personal experience, the M5 crowd are one of the nicest group of car enthusiasts I've met. Last year, I've attended to two of their meetings (M5 Meet and HID4Less party) and they were better than great. As I spoke with the M5 club members, they would love to see more NSXs after they saw mine. Therefore, the plan of a combined meet has been going on for a while now and it's time to make it happen.

Note: This is a clear alternative for people around MA, like me, who couldn't attend the River run due to either the distance or time constraint.

Where is Blue Hills?

I don't have the exact directions but I know how to get there. Either way, I think it's better for the NSXs to meet up somewhere else first before heading to Blue Hills.

For those who're interested:

I need a head count of how many of us are going so I can give them a number to add on top of their list for lunch reservation. Please post here if you're interested.

Last edited:
Guess I cant meet you up again NSXJoy.. bad timing.. I got a graduation thingy to attend

My NSX/M5 experience

M5s & NSXs going to hangout in the Hamptons for the day!!
NSXs are all the way on the end!!

Attachments

• nsx_m5s.jpg
    nsx_m5s.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 134
Back