• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX logo Carbon Fiber iPhone cases

It seems most people either carry a Blackberry or iPhone around....for me I have one of each and decided to give it some NSX "love" :wink:

I have both a rear snap-on type case or a sleeved model for the iPhone. Fits all generation 2G, 3G, 3GS phones.

Logo can be done in red, silver or yellow at this time.

$10.00 each your choice plus $4 shipping PER CASE

Paypal me and I can ship next day!

rick

Snap-on rear:
IMG_5630.jpg

Sleeved model:
IMG_5629.jpg

New white CF cases available in both snap and sleeved (shown)
IMG_2658.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NSX logo Carbon Fiber iPhone cases!

Wow, this is awesome! Question: Do these cases have any shock absorbement value? Thanks.

Excellent question! The sleeved model has a nice "felt" liner and has both front / rear encasement so I would imagine it would protect the phone better especially if you team it with a screen protector. We have those btw for $5.00 each if you need one.

The snap-on rear case would obviously protect the rear / sides of the phone from scratches. Any case is better than nothing but of course I try not to drop my phone :wink:

rick

I'd like a CF "case" one... any chance you can make the NSX logo in black? I'd prefer it more subtle.

How is the logo applied on? Is it just a cut vinyl decal?

Yes as you can see clearly in the picture, these cases are plastic cases with textured CF material on the backing. NSX logo is vinyl decal as well. Fitment is very good.

For the price you can't go wrong, if you want real CF plan to spend like $$$ which certainly is available if you want that too :) (not from me though)

Yes we can do other colors like black :wink:

Re: happy ending, too?

So, I guess that's how you intend to allocate monies for an R8 V10!?! :eek:

(sorry for being off-topic, but not apologetic for being reasonably logical/rational)

LOL, if I was doing this to get rich - I'll be in my 90's by the time I can retire! :biggrin:

Originally I was planning to use boxes to ship but I bought these padded envelopes instead so I'm lowering the shipping to just $4.00.

(Anyone who has paid the $8.00 just PM me and I'll refund $4.00 back to you)

UPDATE: I sold all the snap-on cases so won't have any till after the New Year. I only have a few sleeved cases left.

Last edited:

Which version of the Blackberry does this fit?
I ask this because my friend has one that has a TV monitor built in and the thickness of his phone is less than mine, that DOESN'T have a TV in it.

if it works on an 8330 Blackberry Curve
how much would it cost to ship to Toronto?

ooooooo thats hot! Do u have one that works with the 3g iPhone? Since the 2g and 3g have different bodies, the snap on cases are different between the 2 phones..... also i want the NSX text to be red..... doable? Thx!

ooooooo thats hot! Do u have one that works with the 3g iPhone? Since the 2g and 3g have different bodies, the snap on cases are different between the 2 phones..... also i want the NSX text to be red..... doable? Thx!

NSX logo color in red is no problem ~ however all of my snap-on rear cases are SOLD OUT til January 2010.....

The Blackberry case is not an actual case but I just had my Siedo case covered in CF to demo the font. I don't have any Blackberry cases available, sorry.

rick

Sleeved case for 3GS. When can I expect the carbon fiber tape to start peeling/separating off of the rubber sleeve? Any other finishes available, I'm a kevlar guy? :)

I bought both. One for my friend with a 3g and the other for myself with 2g. The sleeved one works alright with my 2g but the snap on doesn't fit at all.

Very cool products. Wish I had a 3g iphone to rock the snap on.

Stephen

I bought both. One for my friend with a 3g and the other for myself with 2g. The sleeved one works alright with my 2g but the snap on doesn't fit at all.

Very cool products. Wish I had a 3g iphone to rock the snap on.

Stephen

Stephen - if you want to return the case let me know :)

I only have a 3G and 3GS so assumed the snap would fit on the 2G as well, my bad....

Just hit me up on PM.

I may have a few more "sleeved" cases available.

I have x10 white CF cases (all sleeved type) and a few more black CF cases sitting around. Let me know what color NSX logo you'd like and if you want it applied vertically or horizontally on the case.

Paypal: [email protected]

thanks!

Last edited:
thanks to everyone who ordered and their patience. Just shipped all backorders so we are finally caught up.

We still have a few of these available so let me know if you want one.

iPhoneCFcases.jpg

Last edited:
Back