• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior NSX Licence Tag Downforce • Custom CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, up for sale is the Downforce NSX Rear License Plate Bezel:

http://downforce.biz/cart/product.php?productid=16201&cat=290&page=1 = $120 + $12 shipping

This is Carbon Fiber unit but here is what it was done, I backed up my NSX on a 3 feet Pole on a parking lot, cracking this unit a bit+ my rear lower bumper paint, I went to my local shop to repaint my rear bumper and -without even asking him- my Local Body Shop not only FIXED the holder but painted Black, SUCKS because if I knew he was doing that,I wouldn't even bother buying a new Tag Holder, but I did, it was to late.

I think Black looks awesome too, also It comes with a NEW rubber strip that goes around the tag holder -I asked Downforce to send me 2 with mine, just in case- ... Photos speak for themselves.

NOTE: This unit was painted black, but it is Carbon Fiber.

All for you for $65 Shipped to your door, NO PAYPAL FEES! :)

tag1.jpg

tag2.jpg

tag3.jpg

tag4.jpg

Thanks for your time!

Oscar

Last edited:
Unit SOLD, Thanks Prime!

Mods please lock!

Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.