NSX Keys - black

I just bought an NSX a few days ago and it only came with the monel metal and valet keys. I want a pair of the black with red NSX lettering but none of the dealers around me have them in stock. Since I would have to wait, I was wondering where I can order blanks ones. I checked SOS and they only have the metal one. Anyone know where else I can get the black key online?

I bought mine from the local dealership. They messed up the key cutting the first time, replaced the key and did the cutting for free.

I just bought an NSX a few days ago and it only came with the monel metal and valet keys. I want a pair of the black with red NSX lettering but none of the dealers around me have them in stock. Since I would have to wait, I was wondering where I can order blanks ones. I checked SOS and they only have the metal one. Anyone know where else I can get the black key online?

The dealer can get you the OEM keys in a day or two. Why not just order from there?

Any links for Na2 keys? I have 2 + gray + the red evil one ... I am just curious on price.

Back