• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX interior and exterior parts

<table id="post9346264" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_9346264" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);">I recently purchased a 91 nsx. i bumped into a man in NY who had done the veilside bodykit on his 2002 so i purchased all of his left over parts including his seats because he went with red recaros! my car also came with super rare 17/18" racing hart tracers! ive replaced tons of parts, done the 02+ conversion,upgraded the brakes,and replaced the wheels with a 19/20 setup. So anyways, i have a list of spare parts that im ready to part with. im located in massachusetts and am willing to meet within a 200 mile radius for the rite price.prices are set without shipping. Offers are welcome and please keep shipping in mind. my cell phone number is 413-386-8498 and text messages are welcome.

Part Donor:
VIN jh4na1153mt002606 (na1 in my avatar)

(all body panels are black)
na1 oem hood $475
na1 oem left fender $325
na1 oem right fender $325
na1 oem front bumper (top half only with some paint chipping) $250
na1 oem rear bumper (top half only) sold
na1 oem left + right quarter panels (one has paint chipping and the other one has a small half inch drill hole) $400 each
na1 oem rear <nobr style="color: darkgreen; font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; font-family: verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" id="itxt_nobr_8_0">spoiler</nobr> without light bar $150
na1 right headlight assembly $400
na1 left headlight assembly $400
na1 rear windshield (purple peeling tint) $300
na1 rotors and calipers (all four corners) $1500
na1 oem climate control (needs rebuild) $300
na1 oem seats (black leather,some wear and tear, work perfect) $300 each
17/18 super rare racing hart tracers $1500

Feel free to make offers but if you dont agree with prices please let me know why and give me a reasonable price. thank you

i dont have pics rite this moment but they will be up asap. what i do have is the link to a video of my car well before i owned it. in this video my car does have on the racing hart tracers! ENJOY!!! and thanks for viewing!!!
YouTube - nsx in boulder<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225);">
user_online.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbrep_register("9346264")</script> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> <!-- controls -->
progress.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

all parts are still available and prices are open for discussion!

Last edited:
Back