Nsx Insurance

Previous post: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90464
Look at my post #37.
Premium is irrelevant if your coverage is different than other members and geographical location will also dictate local premium or discount. What will your coverage be (liability, collision, comprehensive, uninsure motorist)? My liability is 250/500, and 1000 collision deductible. $303/6 months (State Farm).

I am getting my NSX next week..I was wondering what type for insurance do NSX PRIME MEMBERS have. Please include cost and company.

It's kind of "How long is a piece of string?" question. You really can't compare. It depends on your type of coverage, your age, your driving record, your location, the year of your car, how often you drive the NSX, et. al. compared to mine.

My car is insured by USAA. It's listed as being driven on a limited basis. I live in San Francisco. I have been a USAA client for over 20 years. They also have other insurance policies for me. I only have the NSA as a vehicle so I don't have multiple vehicle coverage. I haven't had a driving infraction since they have insured me, etc., etc.

Please use the search function.

You will find many posts that will help you with your question. This insurance question comes up about every two months and we have lots of threads on it.

Back