NSX in So. Cal

NSX in Orange County

Is there anyone in or near Garden Grove that can take a look at an NSX for me.

93 NSX

I would like your opinion on what would be a fair offer for its condition.

Last edited:
Autowave is quite close, maybe you could ask the NSX owner to drive it to them and have them check it out. I'd trust anything the guys at Autowave said.

Re: NSX in Orange County

NSXrebel said:
Is there anyone in or near Garden Grove that can take a look at an NSX for me.

93 NSX

I would like your opinion on what would be a fair offer for its condition.

I will try to go and check it out for you. Hopefully they are open on Sunday.

They specialize in NSX and Supras, everytime I drive past this place I see different NSXs or Supras. They definitely know the nsx well.

It may be old news, but they have an official site: www.focusautosales.com
My friend saw that car and said the seats are pretty worn out. They are nice people tho. They always seem to find NSXs and Supras. Even has a Skyline once! :eek:

I have been to that place. In fact i was there last week and they had 3 NSX's one was red and two were black. I just stoped by because I was intereted in the Intega Type-R that they had on the lot. I did look at the Red and Black NSX that was in the front of the lot. They look pretty good from the outside, cant really say much about the engine's as i didnt look at them and even if i did i couldnt tell you much without a compression test. In any case they wanted 16k for the typr-R (I did not want to pay 16K for an integra maybe 10-12K ) it was clean and had some upgrades and I think they told me 27K for the NSX's. If they will sell you the Red one for 25K out the door sounds like it might be worth it. I dont remember the odometer readings.

Thanks guys, did anyone get a chance to swing by and check it out?

My friend and I drop by at that dealer yesterday to check the red 92 NSX. The red nsx exterior looks like it's in fair condition considering that it has 104k miles on it. The lower front bumber looks like it has been repainted and is somewhat mis aligned. Interior looks good..Seat bolster driver side is not that bad considering the high mileage. Engine bay is very clean..it has a newer aftermarket tires/wheels...I didnt have a chance to take a closer look at the 93 Black NSX but it has 114k miles on it if Im not mistaken with after market 17/18 wheels. Ohh by the owner and staff there are very nice to talk with. He said he own an NSX and drives it a lot.

Here is pic of my friend with the 2 NSXs.
8153sept23_05_029-med.jpg

Back