NSX in Hong Kong

Looks like video game but it's real.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OYvZwM0eO8o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OYvZwM0eO8o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looks like video game but it's real.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OYvZwM0eO8o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OYvZwM0eO8o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yep, this X is in HK. There is other thread about this car here in Prime previously. This car is very much built for track, crazy loud.

Overall it looks neat.....lots of nice bits here and there.

Not sure if I like the front end, but it is different.

Neat looking track car for sure.....next time I am in HK I'll look you guys up.

1. That was a lame video lol but funny

2. Poor NSX (I really prefer more conservative NSXs as it looks great already while only need minor mods), although interesting headlights... I can tell a lot of work went into it.

3. WTH is the "X"? I've seen this on more than one ocassion. Ridiculous. No offense, but you and everyone calling the NSX the X sounds stupid. Wolverine was/is in Hong Kong? That's how ambiguous it sounds. Lol

If anything, calling the NSX the "N" would be more logical. How many cars do you know start with an N or even use N? How many cars has used the letter X? 300ZX, WRX, RX7, MX6, Xterra, etc

1. That was a lame video lol but funny

2. Poor NSX (I really prefer more conservative NSXs as it looks great already while only need minor mods), although interesting headlights... I can tell a lot of work went into it.

3. WTH is the "X"? I've seen this on more than one ocassion. Ridiculous. No offense, but you and everyone calling the NSX the X sounds stupid. Wolverine was/is in Hong Kong? That's how ambiguous it sounds. Lol

If anything, calling the NSX the "N" would be more logical. How many cars do you know start with an N or even use N? How many cars has used the letter X? 300ZX, WRX, RX7, MX6, Xterra, etc

haters9ds.jpg

Lol well there are two different kinds of hating. It's either jealousy and genuine distaste.

I know a lot of work and time went into that NSX, so I'm not trying to offend. Just expressing my opinion that it's not the most attractive NSX albeit some advance mods went into it. I know this is race inspired car, but can't it look more elegant and be badass? The video's tone proved even more silly, even if the editing and shooting was decent.

seriously?

a lot of people call their NSX the "X" for short

that's great that a lot of other cars have that letter, but it sounds a hell of a lot better that the "N"

and you can thank driver X for it as well

seriously?

a lot of people call their NSX the "X" for short

that's great that a lot of other cars have that letter, but it sounds a hell of a lot better that the "N"

and you can thank driver X for it as well

The car is called the NSX. You have to say N which precedes saying X. So you essentially are saying that you don't like the name of our cars???

There's only 3 letters in our car. If we went around calling it the S, then there isn't much designation for the S2000. And the many more owners of the S2000 would probably be upset.

The X can be mistaken for so many cars and is not really that cool of a designation considering how overused X is. More X related cars, GSX, GTX, CRX, LX, EVO X, NX-2000, just to name more off my head. So many different variations and associations with other cars that simply have not much to do with the NSX. The "X" always ends up being the last letter added to a car to make it sound "cooler" back in the day, but how cool is it when everyone tries to use it too?

The "N" can be mistaken for how many cars? N is infact more logical condensation for NSX than "X". Simply saying the NS sounds cooler than the X also. Just call it the NSX or NS-X, the way it was properly named as it not that hard to type or say.

I just call my Honda or my sportscar. If people asked any further ten I'll tell them it's an NSX.:smile:

That is loud!

Same... by the way how are you? Mana ni?

I'm doing my Masters course in Engineering Design in Loughborough University, UK. I missed my Honda. Will be here probably until November 2011.

Back