NSX in Dallas area spotted

Jared - if u want 2 b taken seriously, start using real language skillz, know wut yer talkin about, and don't ask silly questions, like where you can go fast and avoid the 5-0.

The dumbing down of America has been successful. Plano has a good school system, and I'm sure you are capable of completing a full sentence that contains real words and proper punctuation.

You will get a lot more response if you are articulate and mature. I'm not slamming you, just prodding you in the right direction, since you are new to NSX ownership, and new to Prime.

Congratulations on your car - you'll enjoy it more as you learn about it, I'm sure.

ok

look man, does it really matter? oh and by the way glenn gary glenn ross is the weakest sales movie, change the quote, try this one " ACT AS IF"

as i am 21 years old i believe that i can act that way

damn ojas you beat me to it!

CONGRATS on you NSX. btw, i have to agree with Leftlane, this isn't s2ki.com, we prefer english, not Ebonics:D jk

I appreciate that you knew which movie the quote was from (even if you can't spell), but the fact that you think it's weak is amusing. BTW, you are 21, not 15. It may be cute to have no mastery of the English language at 15, but severely disappointing at 21. I think you will find, much like NSXLuvr, that my fondness for correct spelling and structured sentences happens to be common on this site.

If you want to get the most out of your postings and NSX Prime experience, at least appear to be grown up. It will be much easier for everyone to assist you if it seems like you aren't a punk-a** beeyatch.

LeftLane said:
It will be much easier for everyone to assist you if it seems like you aren't a punk-a** beeyatch.

aaaaahahaha, I almost fell out of my seat laughing after reading this Todd!!! :D :D :D :D
Damn those silly people with their funky screen names too! Like fo yo ass?!?! :D :D :D :D hehe
:p
- Z

Back