NSX in Antelope (n. sac, ca)

I'm kinda late on this, but i encountered a red NSX (black top coupe) about in january with NSX-R wing, aftermarket rims bronze i think (was behind mostly), most likely a taitec exhaust, and maybe cams? (there was a racecar like rumble when at idle at the light and a sweet tone accelerating).

This was at night on poker ln turning left on don julio. Again this was in Antelope, CA coming from my neighborhood going onto the main road. Just seeing if there is an NSX owner in my hood and trying to make some NSX friends since i will be in the market for one within a year's time.

Thanks,
Josh

It's funny you mentioned this car. I just saw it myself yesterday (for the first time) going south on Walerga Road.

There is another one near my neighborhood in Antelope that is silver with silver tinted windows, lowered, big wing... I've only seen that one once.

I live in Antelope. My car is currently in storage, but if you have any questions regarding looking at a local car, etc., I'll be happy to help.

Jason

Wow...there are really NSX owners in my neighborhood. So you must have heard that sweet sounding exhaust too huh? I know he has to have cams coupled with the exhaust, because that rumble from idle was just mean. Man..i would kill to hear it again :biggrin: . I just really want to know what mods were on it because that is EXACTLY the sound i want.

So where in antelope do you live? I'm right off poker ln. I've seen a black/black one rolling around also, also a yellow one, haven't seen the silver one yet. I have seen that black one a couple times by roseville road, is that you (assuming yours is black from your avatar)? What keeps you from unleashing your beast from storage? weather is perfect now.

Back