NSX in adult video

I had the pleasure of going to the AVN (Adult Video News) convention this past weekend in Vegas. Picture the usual electronic convention with booths, exhibits, etc. except that instead of cars or electronics, the booths are staffed with adult video stars, DVDs and movies playing on the big screen.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. Anyway, one company had a modded yellow Diablo in their booth and they are playing clips of movies and one trailer (and I forgot the title) which I think is the adult version of Fast and Furious,
wink.gif
had a bunch of cars racing around, Viper, Diablo, Ferrari's, alot of rice burners and an NSX. I only caught a few glimpses of it. It was red with a large black wing and I think it had a black scooped hood. Just thought I'd pass this info along. Does anyone know the title of this movie?

I saw the diary of Vanilla Ice in VH1 and it showed him driving a white NSX with white solaris wheels in the mansion's driveway.
Pretty cool to see celebrities driving an NSX, makes me feel special that I get to drive one as well.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Vanilla Ice is rumored to still have that NSX. It was a black/ivory that he had repainted to ivory/ivory immediately upon buying it. He then ran it up on a curb among other things and did extensive damage to the car and had it redone again...

Was his original name "Choco Ice" and then changed it to "Vanilla Ice"?

I went to the adult section while at CES a few years back. Absolute madhouse.
biggrin.gif
(And that's a good thing.) Haven't been able to make it back the past few years, though.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Originally posted by Ag NSX:
I had the pleasure of going to the AVN (Adult Video News) convention this past weekend in Vegas. Picture the usual electronic convention with booths, exhibits, etc. except that instead of cars or electronics, the booths are staffed with adult video stars, DVDs and movies playing on the big screen.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. Anyway, one company had a modded yellow Diablo in their booth and they are playing clips of movies and one trailer (and I forgot the title) which I think is the adult version of Fast and Furious,
wink.gif
had a bunch of cars racing around, Viper, Diablo, Ferrari's, alot of rice burners and an NSX. I only caught a few glimpses of it. It was red with a large black wing and I think it had a black scooped hood. Just thought I'd pass this info along. Does anyone know the title of this movie?

Ag NSX,

The name of the movie is "The Fear of Speed". Read about it here with trailers of the movie: http://www.streetracingonline.com/article/movies/fear/

Jim

[This message has been edited by Jim (edited 14 January 2002).]

Looks like B-rated, straight to Video/Skin-eMAX type of quality stuff. Ehh, but I'd probably watch it if I came across it on the tube.
biggrin.gif

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 14 January 2002).]

I like this thread.......
jump.gif

[This message has been edited by DutchBlackNsx (edited 14 January 2002).]

Originally posted by flaminio:
Heh -- me too. Best NSX thread *EVER*.

-Bob

<center>Well, at least for a long time
blush.gif

</center>

[This message has been edited by DutchBlackNsx (edited 14 January 2002).]

Originally posted by Ag NSX:
I had the pleasure of going to the AVN (Adult Video News) convention this past weekend in Vegas.

K - I am going to tell your Mom about this...
cool.gif

- WW-Spoiler-less in San Jose -

------------------
'95 NSX-T: comptech exhaust, eibachs, bilsteins, WW front spoiler, 17/18 Work Wheels
'95 M3
'99 A4

Hi all,

The NSX featured is the Gruppe M SC'ed NSX of Chris Escanlar, one time NSXCA member. He has numerous cars, including 3 (last time I counted) NSXs, a F355 (the yellow one in the film is his, too, I believe), a Diablo, a Viper, and other toys I forget. He has some really wild creations.

Originally posted by gomaidy:
I saw the diary of Vanilla Ice in VH1 and it showed him driving a white NSX with white solaris wheels in the mansion's driveway.
Pretty cool to see celebrities driving an NSX, makes me feel special that I get to drive one as well.
biggrin.gif

I heard that Leonard Nimoy also has an NSX. Also, Florin Lazar from Seattle owns the NSX that used to belong to Harrison Ford.

Back