nsx hotwheels

Don't know where my mom found it but she sent it to me! Please no emails asking me to buy it or to submit it to museums for all to charish. It's minE forever!

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

And it's not a relic from '91 -- it's new!
Ok, it's a little riced for my taste, but I'm still going to look for one.
If anybody's looking for me, I'll be in Toys R Us.

And it's not a relic from '91 -- it's new!
Ok, it's a little riced for my taste, but I'm still going to look for one.
If anybody's looking for me, I'll be in Toys R Us.
yeah the fact that it just came out amazed me. so honda is still licensing nsx stuff out which means they haven't forgotten about us!
as far as the rice, you don't like the 19" - 20" combo?

Unfortunately it looks jus the same as the ones they were making last year, only a different color. I don't know why they don't have any "normal" NSX hotwheels. Those ugly painted race versions with hatch scoops and giant wings are ug-lee.

Yeah, it's that giant wing. I'd just like to have a copy of my regular street car.
Not complaining! I'll take what I can get.:biggrin:

Yeah I've been collecting hot wheels for a while now and I've been looking for a decent NSX to add to the collection. There are a few NSX's out there but they are mostly cheesy and distasteful.

hw_acura_nsx_2.jpg

Yeah I've been collecting hot wheels for a while now and I've been looking for a decent NSX to add to the collection. There are a few NSX's out there but they are mostly cheesy and distasteful.

I think that is all they have. I have those same 2 cars pinned on my wall next to me. What you all need to get is the TOMY NSX-R 1/59 from ebay. It is hotwheel sized and not nearly as nasty looking. It is pretty cheap too.

I have the same one, found it at walmart here in kansas a few weeks ago

nsx.jpg

I found a dozen of them @ Walmart several weeks ago @ $.97 each :biggrin:.

Unless she has one already, I hope you snatched one up for our local Hot Wheels collector :biggrin: You know who I'm talking about!...

J

I bought bunch of them during Christmas and passed them out as gifts.

They were 99 cents at Ralgh's Super Market.

Back