• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX FoYoAss is AWESOME!

Thank you so much for helping with my purchase of your car. It is an abolute DREAM! I couldn't have imagined the situation being made any smoother w/o you r assistance. She is everything I've dreamed of. She looks better and better and better EVERYTIME I get a chance to sit and stare her over :-) Thank you for taking such great car of her, I hope I can keep up such equally great care!

Hey David,

Wow, thank you for the post....I happened to get some free time at work and was missing the NSX, so I jumped on NSX Prime and stumbled onto this thread! Ironic.

I'm very very glad you are happy with the car. I tried making things smooth for you and having the car ready for you. I'm sorry there were somethings I did not correct before you picked her up. For that, I'm sincerely sorry.

Also, I read your post on the trip back. I saw the pictures of the NSX and started showing everyone my "old" car. I thought about it and I'm really glad a true NSX enthusiast acquired my car. I hope she treats you as good as she has treated me and I hope you meet some of the greatest people (fellow NSX brothers) because of her, as I have.

The night you drove off with the car, I came straight home and jumped on NSX Prime looking for another one. But this will have to wait until the home purchase. I even emailed the Houston NSX crew and told them how sad it felt to be NSX-less.

Once again, I'm glad to know it's in good hands. Please keep in touch and let me know if you have any questions for me or there is anything I can do to help.

Best regards,
- Z

ps - I'm still scratching my head about the cruise control? I swear that it has always worked and I feel awful that it wasn't working for you.

pps – I still haven’t received a penny. Viet said I should get a check Monday. =(

Back