• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX for sale in Ontario

Hi, i have a silver 1992 NSX for sale

It is a US model and it has 92k miles on it

It had a light accident in the rear, so yes, it was accidented.

I need only 35k canadian for it, way less than what the market value is.

PM me if you are interested, i can store the car for the winter if someone give me a deposit.

puma

i am not interested in buying the car but i know someone will ask this question.....so to save you some time ill ask. Do you have photos of the damage and a report on if the frame is bent ? Can you give more details of the accident ?

yes, i have a couple of pics of the accident, not a lot of details though.

Only the trunk was affected, it needed a new left fender, bumper, tailights and trunk lid.

there is still a little bit of work to do to make it perfect but it is a nice car.

The price i ask might be high for people in the states but it is a very good deal for people in canada, that is why.

puma

Please post those pics.. and does it have a salvage title? VIN no. and Tranny no. would be nice. Thanks. Where is the car located? Cause I see that u are from Quebec and the post said its in Ontario??

yes, i am in Quebec, and the car doesn't have a slavage title in Ontario, that's what cause me all the problems

But i know it has in US and in Quebec too, that is why i can't plate it here.

I don't have the VIN here but i will get it for you.

it is not in the snap ring range, i can assure you

Back