NSX favorite with 360Modena by owner- DUB Magazine

HI- I was in the local bookstore, and flipping through DUB magazine, had to stop and read the article featuring a stable of cars, a yellow 360 spyder caught my attention..

article features a music promoter/producer..in the article says he owns 34 cars...his two favorite- ACURA NSX and the 360. Pretty COOL! no pictures of the X, but he does make comments that it rivals the 360 among his fav. to drive and overall car.

I thought it was great since I LOVE the 360 and NSX...

I believe that would the rap star ICE-T. He's got a 360 & an older NSX which has the Comptech widebody & has been converted to a convertible. He's once commented on how easy it is to drive an NSX as a daily driver that even his mother could drive one.

"P" has a cross hatch beige/yellow paint scheme like a checkerboard all over his 360, so I doubt it was his
smile.gif

I must admit, it was me. Actually I own 38 cars and the NSX is my favorite.

My NSX ownz joO!

Hehe, just kidding.

He owns 38 cars: 30 Skodas, 4 Ladas, 2 old Hyundai, the NSX and the Modena.

The favorite is the Modena, the second is... ok... let me think... let's say the NSX since it gets the edge over the favourite of the two Hyundai!
wink.gif

Playing the devil's advocate!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by JaguarXJ6:
"P" has a cross hatch beige/yellow paint scheme like a checkerboard all over his 360, so I doubt it was his
smile.gif

Are you referring to P Diddy or Master P?

Master P has a yellow 360 Spyder with either Louis Vutton or Gucci logo paint decorations all over the car's yellow body.

Yet another example of how money can't buy taste (or class).

Originally posted by 8000RPM:

Master P has a yellow 360 Spyder with either Louis Vutton or Gucci logo paint decorations all over the car's yellow body.

i saw that video...made me wanna puke when i saw what he did to that 360 .

Originally posted by 8000RPM:

You should see what he did to his house.
yuk!

[This message has been edited by len3.8 (edited 19 February 2003).]

Originally posted by len3.8:
You should see what he did to his house.
yuk!

[This message has been edited by len3.8 (edited 19 February 2003).]

i recently saw an old video with eminiem and busta ryhmes i think and it featured a blk nsx ..does anyone know what video it was because i didnt get the name of it ?

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
HI- I was in the local bookstore, and flipping through DUB magazine, had to stop and read the article featuring a stable of cars, a yellow 360 spyder caught my attention..

article features a music promoter/producer..in the article says he owns 34 cars...his two favorite- ACURA NSX and the 360. Pretty COOL! no pictures of the X, but he does make comments that it rivals the 360 among his fav. to drive and overall car.

I thought it was great since I LOVE the 360 and NSX...

The DUB article was about Prakazrel "Pras" Michel.

The exact excerpt: "But although he's had a grand total of 34 cars, he does mention that the one car that holds the most value to him is surprisingly the Acura NSX. "The two cars that I would have to put in the same category that I'm absolutely in love with are my NSX and my 360 Modena," the same custom Modena, which graces these pages and sports a custom "Coach" leather interior."

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
Thakns Jim- that was the exact quote =)

NSX Pilot- sorry dont know that Video, but I know Busta Rhymes is a SERIOUS car freak, including a lime green Murcielago..

MISSY ELLIOT just picked up the same one .

Back