NSX Deals in SoCal?

Anyone knows of any dealership in Southern California that is looking to move their NSX with a good discount?

No color preference. Just looking for a good deal!

I have found that to get the "good deals" you have to go out of state, as CA dealers are still looking for their home run. I was just offered $200k car for $165K, the problem is wrong color.....FWIW

Last edited:
I have found that to get the "good deals" you have to go out of state, as CA dealers are still looking for their home run. I was just offered $200k car for $165K, the problem is wrong color.....FWIW

Gaymondleerpv just picked up one from south bay Autonation Acura in Torrance, CA for $60k off the $200k sticker.

South Bay still has a white one for sale.

Just wanted to know any other CA dealers offering the same deal.

Gaymondleerpv just picked up one from south bay Autonation Acura in Torrance, CA for $60k off the $200k sticker.

South Bay still has a white one for sale.

Just wanted to know any other CA dealers offering the same deal.

gaymondleerpv's transaction was a aberration. Demo/ program car. I spoke to the GSM on the 130R White, deal is not there, not feeling the machined interwoven wheels either....fwiw

Gold Coast Acura in Ventura has a demo with around 3000 miles. Nord Gray metallic.
They've had it since at least January. VIN ...000242, engine cover serial number 00337.
MSRP $200,700. No idea how much they are willing to deal.

3000 is a used car not a demo:biggrin: Go for at least $70k off that one

Gold Coast Acura in Ventura has a demo with around 3000 miles. Nord Gray metallic.
They've had it since at least January. VIN ...000242, engine cover serial number 00337.
MSRP $200,700. No idea how much they are willing to deal.

They had a launch party that I attended last October where they unveiled a Nord Gray. I just checked my photo roll and sure enough: 000242. Kicker is they had a "added mark-up 50000.00" next to the window sticker. So at least a year now.

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
South Coast was offering me a blue one a couple of weeks ago but I bought from Mac Churchill

Back