At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Bleh!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2012-07/14/c_131715157.htm

NSX_China_1.jpg

NSX_China_2.jpg

NSX_China_3.jpg

Last edited:
Not feeling it Hugh?

Not at all! I remember when the first NSX made it's appearance and my jaw dropped. I was living in NYC at the time and bought a new silver '93. I put 45,000 miles on that car in a year. Even threw on snow tires and a ski rack for the winter weekend trips to Vermont. I sold the car after a year because the insurance and monthly garage bills were killing me. I also had a Range Rover and 2 bikes at the time.

This new one does nothing for me.

Wow, red is the wrong color for that car. Not sure what the right color is but that is a miss.

Not the color I would choose.

THE color for this car is: GPW, Championship White, or some metallic/pearl white. To me, the design is just screaming for white paint.

I think it looks 10x better in red.

The best color was the one they showed first.

Not the color I would choose.

THE color for this car is: GPW, Championship White, or some metallic/pearl white. To me, the design is just screaming for white paint.

I agree with you. In fact, they should immediately present a concept of Type R in Championship White, letting people know that they intend to offer that world wide. That will attract even more attention and stir the air a little more. It's been seven months since Superbowl and the public awareness outside of the Honda community is dimming.

I agree with you. In fact, they should immediately present a concept of Type R in Championship White, letting people know that they intend to offer that world wide. That will attract even more attention and stir the air a little more. It's been seven months since Superbowl and the public awareness outside of the Honda community is dimming.

Now we are talking. I would like to order the NSX, in Type R spec, extra spicy please.

I agree, Honda is beginning lose momentum again. I was disappointed when I heard the new Bugatti is being used in Ironman 3. They should have worked really hard to get a near production model NSX for Tony Stark. Instead we get an uber expensive hypercar that is not relatable at all the 99.9% of consumers.

They need to either provide an update or release the next iteration in the next big upcoming auto shows. The Type R plan should be worldwide, and I suspect that it would be more conventional given the nature of why they would need to build a non-hybrid version for racing regulations. I also think America will be receiving it finally since the NSX will be produced in Ohio, unless they decide to build the R version in Japan. One good thing to consider about it being put together over here :smile:

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit what movie what car is in? I think it's a complete waste of money to pay all that so that "Tony Stark" can drive the car for 2 seconds at the end of the movie. Do people buy their cars the same way kids buy their transformers toys? Movies used to be movies, now they are one big ad after another. I don't want to pay $12 to go see advertising. Put some of that money into R&D or just take it off the sticker price, let tony stark drive whatever else. Who cares!!

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit what movie what car is in? I think it's a complete waste of money to pay all that so that "Tony Stark" can drive the car for 2 seconds at the end of the movie. Do people buy their cars the same way kids buy their transformers toys? Movies used to be movies, now they are one big ad after another. I don't want to pay $12 to go see advertising. Put some of that money into R&D or just take it off the sticker price, let tony stark drive whatever else. Who cares!!

True, they pay an obscene amount of money for a car to show up for a few moments in a movie, but I bet if the Bugatti shows in the new Ironman, that will account towards several hundreds of millions of dollars that will be raked in eventually from the advertisement. This of course does not help the consumer at all directly, but it my help assure more money to help future development of the NSX.

I agree, I would rather the money be spent on developing the car and that should be the priority, but I also want the NSX to be more of a household name also. That way it won't be mistaken for a Vette, Ferrari or apparently an Audi now :eek:

I don't want the NSX as a household name, why? I like it how it is now. Car enthusiasts know it. Those that don't... Shouldnt. LOL

Back