nsx compared to...

hey guys, im new here and live in tx near the dfw area. joined up to be able to access the classifieds & learn a thing or two. im in the market for an nsx & an r32/r34. i have a mkiv supra & an fd rx7 and was wondering if any of you have owned/driven these cars and could compare them to the nsx.

thx in advance

Last edited:
Driving the NSX is nothing like those cars. Driving a 2WD 911 (996), Cayman S or Ferrari 360 will provide a similar feel.

lol...never driven any of those either.

The r34 is a beast with tones of potential! You can get much better straight line performance of the r34 spending significantly less than the NSX. The NSX out handles all the cars you mentioned they are all great cars. Would stay away from the r32 though. Not a fan. The rx-7 like the NSX is a timeless car but riddled with reliability issues as the motors tend to blow... Especially when mods are done to the boost. If you're knowledgeable about the rotary motor and know how to work on them it's not a bad option but all round the NSX is a better performer (It can also be modded a lot cheaper than the NSX). In terms of the total package however, money aside the NSX is a better all round car than the lot.

^ thx for the insite...

lol, my fd is a problem child...its crazy not knowing what will got wrong next. i want to keep it rotary, but sometimes i just want to drop in an ls1 or 2jz and end the drama.

Last edited:
Back