NSX Club meet in Toronto August 13th

Hey Everyone,

I'm transporting my NSX from Vancouver to Toronto on July 25th and hope to have it all registered etc.

Would anyone want to meet up on Saturday August 13th?

Let me know if keen. It would be nice to see some old faces and meet some of the new Canadian chapter.

Cam

Hey Bram my NSX is sitting in Toronto at the moment all registered and waiting for me!

If you and others are around on the 13th I'd love to catch up for a mini-meet or drive.

Cam

Cam, how long are you staying in Toronto? The club has an event in London the following weekend (Aug 20-21) and you should join us in your new ride.

Notwithstanding, I would be up for a morning (9-11am) meet on August 13. Where about are you staying during your visit?

Owen

Owen/Bram,

I fly in on the 5th (wheels get installed that night...yeah I don't wait:smile:) and in town and up in Muskoka until the 19th. The 13th sounds good and I'm in Scarborough...my wife actually ran into another NSX owner who lives down the street who may attend as well (sebring silver car). Funny stuff...he even said your Jetpilots wife right?...LOL.

Unfortunately I can't make that drive on the 20th/21st as I fly back to Dubai however there is a slight chance a "special holiday" may be called in the UAE during that time so I'm to check with HQ while in Canada...maybe there's an outside chance my vacation will get extended to 3 weeks.

Hey All,

Unfortunately I'm now unable to meet up on Saturday...my family has changed their plans with flights etc. so for now we'll need to meet up sometime in the future.

Cam

Back