NSX Club 1st Track day@ Mosport July 25th and 26th!!!!!!

Red

Legendary Member
So Dave and I are going to the BMW two days @ Mosport and they have enough room to take all us NSX guys - so we decided it should become our first group track event! The price is great for two days and we'll get to stay over in Bowmanville and party together the night before and night between - PLEASE COME!!!!!!

Their beginner group is well stocked with excellent instructors - you will have fun! Dave and I probably both have spare helmets, etc. so no excuses!

Its the BMW chapter in Western NY that will be hosting it's first track event @ Mosport July 25th and 26th.

If you are interested or have any questions visit the BMW site:

http://www.gvc-bmwcca.org

you need to get a user ID to sign up and then mail in a cheque

:biggrin: c'mon, beatch, be a man, bring the car to the track! :biggrin: (at least come out for the party we'll have on the night of the 25th!)

Use this forum to confirm attendance and if you're staying over.

RED - Stuart - "IN" and staying over :cool:
BioBanker - Dave - "In" and staying over:cool:
you???? Don't be a girly man with a garage queen!:tongue:

I dont know about staying over!

Lets see how many people sign up and have a BBQ back in TO!

My place! But you guys gotta stop wiping your cars and start driving them.

Whats going on here? Is it JUST Stu and I?

There is plenty of room to have a dozen NSXs there.

Its a fully instructed day.

Its priced extremely reasonably.

The track is in our backyard.

Terrifically organized.

What gives? Why are Stu and I the only guys going so far?

Dont hate on baby Jesus like that. Stop washing your damn cars and start driving them. Come to the track dammit.

Jeeze Louise....

This is going to be awesome!

Stu, Daria, myself,..and.....and....still waiting.....you guys suck.

again, put down the Zaino. Stop washing your cars. Im not going to name any names, but Johnny, what the hell are you going to do with those new Brembo's you had installed on Tuesday? I sure hope you got the one with the parking brake option; it will be the most used of every feature they offer.

Folks, it will not get any better for you then these two days. It is going to be spectacular....the perfect introduction to Mosport.

put down the damn chamoix and come out to the track dammit.

BioBanker said:
Jeeze Louise....

This is going to be awesome!

Stu, Daria, myself,..and.....and....still waiting.....you guys suck.

again, put down the Zaino. Stop washing your cars. Im not going to name any names, but Johnny, what the hell are you going to do with those new Brembo's you had installed on Tuesday? I sure hope you got the one with the parking brake option; it will be the most used of every feature they offer.

Folks, it will not get any better for you then these two days. It is going to be spectacular....the perfect introduction to Mosport.

put down the damn chamoix and come out to the track dammit.

Seriously!

What HE said!

What?
1) You don't know how to drive on weekdays?
2) Too sober to drive on track on a Tuesday?
3) Actually work?
4) Would be missed if you weren't at work?

S

Shoulda came out when I was in between work...
Still need helmet and some cheap track tires for my OEM 15/16 wheels and most importantly more moola! =)

Stu, you'll definitely get me out, just a matter of time... never been to a track before other than the NSX parade lap at California Speedway before the JGTC race 2 years ago...

It was an awesome weekend and would be highly recommended to beginners since theyhave a large beginner group and excellent instruction.

Your tires, if there is reasonable tread life in them will be fine, as a beginner the wear on your tires and breaks is in fact minimal.

It's when you get up to Dave's abilitythe wear and tear gets expensive, like he had to buy a new suspension! (lowered, dali saw bars, etc.) then he needed the harness bar, the SC, Toyo R compounds, now he needs a new hood!

Guys! Sign up for the trillium BWM club September two days - $400 for two days is AMAZING value and safe fun if you're in the beginner group and you don't think you need to prove how close you and Senna are in driving style and skill!

(I know, you're busy at work, you need to get your hair done, the wax is still drying on the car, you need new brakes,etc. You can go for one day, the second day is not compulsory, and $400 for one day is still a reasonable fee)

johnnybul said:
Let me know when you guys are going back to Mosport. I have a blast the past two days there.
Cheers,
John Bulbulia

Great seeing you! Nice to get to spend some time, I trust the new business will pay for a JGTC car in a few years!

Next time you come in I'll be in my house (as opposed to having all my stuff in storage while I wait for my contractor to finish up) and you can stay with me!

You've got it all backwards Stu!

First mod, then go fast. Co'mon, how you gonna roll with your peeps if you dont know that?

And who the hell was that kid sitting on my car? I saw you boot him off, thanks, and I guess he thought it was your car. WHY WOULD HE SIT ON A CAR?

That kid needs to eat about 15 pounds of rocks. Tell him if he does it again, his center of gravity is moving south about 12 inches.

Red said:
It was an awesome weekend and would be highly recommended to beginners since theyhave a large beginner group and excellent instruction.

Your tires, if there is reasonable tread life in them will be fine, as a beginner the wear on your tires and breaks is in fact minimal.

It's when you get up to Dave's abilitythe wear and tear gets expensive, like he had to buy a new suspension! (lowered, dali saw bars, etc.) then he needed the harness bar, the SC, Toyo R compounds, now he needs a new hood!

Guys! Sign up for the trillium BWM club September two days - $400 for two days is AMAZING value and safe fun if you're in the beginner group and you don't think you need to prove how close you and Senna are in driving style and skill!

(I know, you're busy at work, you need to get your hair done, the wax is still drying on the car, you need new brakes,etc. You can go for one day, the second day is not compulsory, and $400 for one day is still a reasonable fee)

BioBanker said:
You've got it all backwards Stu!

First mod, then go fast. Co'mon, how you gonna roll with your peeps if you dont know that?

And who the hell was that kid sitting on my car? I saw you boot him off, thanks, and I guess he thought it was your car. WHY WOULD HE SIT ON A CAR?

That kid needs to eat about 15 pounds of rocks. Tell him if he does it again, his center of gravity is moving south about 12 inches.

When I came up and said, "What the fuck are you doing?" he reacted pretty fast, then I pointed out it was all aluminum and his ass wasn't as important as the car and then I told him he shouldn't sit on any cars that he can't afford to pay for - that should keep him off cars for life since his IQ is so low it will likely qualify him for government assistance anyway.

I thought you knew him, thus I didnt come over and make a scene since you were on top of it. But that little facker just walked up and sat on my car? Did you know him?

BioBanker said:
Did you know him?

If he wouldn't have jumped off your car when I spoke I would have "known him" in the biblical sense!

Total stranger, just young, ignorant and excited

I'd blow a gasket! I parked in front of Gilman to get my Slave clutch cyl replaced and some young kids were looking at the car. I had to step outside when they started to touch it with thier hand and they quickly stopped...

So I need to envision this... did this kid literally "sit" on the hood / fender dangling his legs? or did he sit on the hood crossed legged? I can't even imagine someone doing this... it's insane!

Lets stop this talk now! Its make me mad trying to remember it!

I think it was more of a lean, but still, why anyone would do that is beynond me. I think he was trying to look cool. I was pissed but I wasnt close and I saw Stu deal with it, and I thought it was a friend of Stus, so I left it alone.

Enough! The memories are too painful! :D No remnants of it though, thank god.

Back