Nsx carbon fiber roof overlay ???

like this?

Someone make this roof cap and I'm sure you will have 10+ buyers, I'll be the first! :)

Attachments

• dc2roof.jpg
    dc2roof.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 226
  • img0849.jpg
    img0849.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
like this?

Someone make this roof cap and I'm sure you will have 10+ buyers, I'll be the first! :)

Those pics are from a company on HT, they sell these for $250-350/ea

If you provide them with a local car, or a roof cut, I am sure they can produce this product in short order. They do them for the regular hondas, but also some random cars, eg mustang, charger, etc.

They also do cf wrapping of items, on a case by case basis.

like this?

2nd, and I'll probably beat you to it as far as payment goes....
Someone doe the community a favor and get this product out...... but it better be good else just waste of everyone's time and money :rolleyes:

I know a guy in Pompano that does wrapping -i hope he does body panels- .... I'll give you his link later today!

:)

Oscar

Those pics are from a company on HT, they sell these for $250-350/ea

If you provide them with a local car, or a roof cut, I am sure they can produce this product in short order. They do them for the regular hondas, but also some random cars, eg mustang, charger, etc.

They also do cf wrapping of items, on a case by case basis.

This would probably be the best route to take. We just need some one to volunteer their car for R&D.

Maybe it's my age -- I have been alleged to be an "old man" in another thread -- but I don't find CF that attractive. I appreciate it for its strength and lightness, but as an aesthetic in itself, it's ugly to me.

Bob, just using the term "H8R" disqualifies you from being old. In fact, it sounds a little pre-teen. :wink:

Back