NSX calipers on Prelude

hi all, new here, i'm like the nsx younger brother with a transplanted kidney. check out the nsx front calipers on my prelude. they bolted right up to the stock set-up.
let me know what you think i should do next...
thanks
Boost Lee Turbo Prelude

:) Nice 'Lude man. It's clean, but you should get the JDM head lamps. They are a bit pricy, but they look awesome! Good thinking going with the NSX brakes. BTW, what DID makeyou think to use NSX brakes?? How well do they work?

You asked for some opinions and here's mine:

1) Align the front bumper

2) Change your rims to 17"

If you don't wanna change rims, at least raise your car couple inches higher. There's no point for your car to be this low and catching trash on the street.

One thing you have to be careful on using NSX caliper on lude is rotor thickness. The NSX rotor is 28mm thick. The prelude is 21mm thick. Overtime, as the pads wears out, there is a possibility the pads will slip out of the caliper. Or the piston will come out and get stuck.

Good job on the Prelude! The first thing that I would do is ditch that MF2 and additonal injectior setup and invest in a Hondata with some larger injectors (IMHO). Ever thought about doing an H23/VTEC? :D

car looks good. it's clean.
seeing that turbo kit sure brings back some memories. i used to manage fmax's shop back before they were bought out by turbonetics.

thanks all,

reason i went with the NSX calipers is that they fit under the stock 15" rims, i would go bigger rims and hondata but $$$ is a little tight and rims will make my car a target for thieves

i had already got some brake pad spacers made to compensate for the difference in rotor size

again $$$ to align the front and 1 piece headlights, wish i could though.

the brakes work great with the turbo set-up, night and day difference

will post dyno numbers and times soon

Back