NSX Buyer's Guide - Sports & Exotics Car #60

I just received my August (2010) magazine subscription to "Sports & Exotics Car". To my surprise, 1991-1996 Acura NSX is featured as a Marketplace Buyer's Guide in the magazine.

The feature starts on page 78 and ends on 83. I have yet to read the complete article but it appears to be well-written. The catch phrase for the article is "Pure and Simple". If you are not aware of Sports & Exotics monthly publication by Hemmings Motor News, you are missing out :eek:

BTW - Is Rob Simon on NSXprime? If so I bet you miss your clean NSX ;)

Who carries Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car in the U.S.? I just called Barnes & Noble and they said they had the May issue!? But they said they will be getting the next issue (they couldn't tell me if it was #60) after the 24th. IF a B&N carries it, it is usually only 2 or 3, so good luck.

I agree, great magazine... especially if you like vintage, as well as more current sports and exotic cars.

I haven't received my next issue yet, but I'm looking forward to it, as there is suppose to be an article in it on my '85 Alpina B7 Turbo and my '88 M5!! We'll see :smile:

there is suppose to be an article in it on my '85 Alpina B7 Turbo and my '88 M5!! We'll see :smile:

No freaking way!!! The only article I chose to read today is about your BMW M5 and B7.

The article on your BMW's start on page 24 and ends on page 29. At the bottom of page 29, it appears to be you with a Joker sized smile :biggrin:

I'll be talking to you via PM...

Thanks for mentioning this...I'll have to search the book stores for this issue.

Any chance you could post the article here on Prime?

Thanks for mentioning this...I'll have to search the book stores for this issue.

Any chance you could post the article here on Prime?

I can give it a try, once I receive my issue.

I called them (Hemmings) today and they said the August issue doesn't go out in the mail to subscribers until this Friday... but, it may be available now in the big Book stores that carry i

-Wick

I bought a copy of issue #60 at the Barnes & Noble store in Woodinville, WA on Wednesday night. Two are left at that location. While the article talks about the changes through the years, they only track 1990 to 1996 for production numbers and price guides.

Back