NSX. Buffalo Stampede 4

It looks like a Buffalo Stampede 4 will happen July 11th & 12th. I should be firming up the date in the next 2 days. Will give you more info shortly:biggrin:

I' having a big problem with the dates. Hopefully I can get it resolved in the next week

Last edited:
What was Buffalo Stampede 1,2 and 3?

# 1 party at Ray Laks Acura and caravan to NSXPO in Ohio
#2. party at Ray Laks Acura and caravan to NSXPO in Toronto
#3. party at Ray Laks Acura and visit Frank Lloyd Wright locations
#4. All info coming shortly

# 1 party at Ray Laks Acura and caravan to NSXPO in Ohio
#2. party at Ray Laks Acura and caravan to NSXPO in Toronto
#3. party at Ray Laks Acura and visit Frank Lloyd Wright locations
#4. All info coming shortly
Best part of all previous, was time with Ron and Ginny, no better hosts in any part of the country!!!

Agreed.........now you all have to bring your passports and cross over the bridge to my place for some cocktails and a swim...........

Hey Roger..........LMC has an original fort GT40 for sale only 4.4 million. I'll email you some pics if you send me your email address

It looks like a Buffalo Stampede 4 will happen July 11th & 12th. I should be firming up the date in the next 2 days. Will give you more info shortly:biggrin:

I' having a big problem with the dates. Hopefully I can get it resolved in the next week

Wow, I hope you're having problems with 'dates'. For some reason I never pictured you and Mrs. Hawk having an open marriage.

Its on the calendar.

Best part of all previous, was time with Ron and Ginny, no better hosts in any part of the country!!!

You've been to all previous??????

- - - Updated - - -

See you there R&G :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

You've been to all previous??????

- - - Updated - - -

See you there R&G :biggrin:

Sorry Rog ......... I needed to post that to get closer to 3000 :wink:

Sorry but my timing this year for all things NSX is unbelievably conflicting. Lauren is one of only 3 goalies in the area selected to a Premier travel team and she has a tournament that weekend in Rhode Island. Send me back some buffalo wings and chip off a piece of a Frank Lloyd Wright creation for me!

Back