NSX Books?

Anyone know where I can get some GOOD books on the NSX so I can do a little more research? I checked Amazon and Barnes and Noble with no luck.

------------------
Good things come to those who wait

Originally posted by sexytoy:
Anyone know where I can get some GOOD books on the NSX so I can do a little more research?

eBay.

For more information about all the various books that are available, click here for the most comprehensive list and here for some additional information.

Check out www.motorbooks.com and type in acura NSX in the search field. There is a great book I purchased that give info on the car as well as comparisons with other sports cars in the same class.

Hope this helps?

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 09 October 2002).]

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
Check out www.motorbooks.com and type in acura NSX in the search field. There is a great book I purchased that give info on the car as well as comparisons with other sports cars in the same class.

Classic Motorbooks is the premier vendor of books about cars. Keep in mind, though, that they no longer carry the hardback NSX coffee-table book that was the sales brochure in 1991 (the one with silver foil on one third of the cover). The only book on the NSX that they now carry is the compendium of magazine articles called the "Performance Portfolio". I'm not sure which one you're referring to.

I am referring to the "Performance Portfolio". I didn't know they even had the original sales brochure. Where can I get the sales brochure (if it's still available.)

Thanks guys!!!! I'll check them out. Found two on ebay so I'll be bidding on those...

------------------
Good things come to those who wait

Back