Nsx book

Why buy used? It says you can buy a new one for $367.61 I'd sell mine for that price. But mine is used, so it will obviously cost more.

The NSX features and development books (the dark gray one with the silver "NSX" metal insert) that Chumch is referring to is in the upper right in the picture. They are fairly rare but do come up for sale every once in a while. Be prepared to pay $200+ for it in good condition.

The NSX features and development books (the dark gray one with the silver "NSX" metal insert) that Chumch is referring to is in the upper right in the picture. They are fairly rare but do come up for sale every once in a while. Be prepared to pay $200+ for it in good condition.
Oh, that book? I thought we all referred to that one as the 'black book'. One popped up on ebay about 4 months ago, and I was lucky enough to snag it. That book is more black than dark grey imo.

To get by, here are a good bit of the pages of the Brian Long book from Google books.

My favorite is page 105... And a review of the book, to get a non-NSX enthusiast's feel of its content:
http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_2812/article.html

Maybe we could pitch in and have one of the owners take good quality scans or photos of the remaining missing pages from google books and we can put them together into a PDF for iPads/tablets, in trade for a loaded starbucks card or something...

And 3 cheers for the wiki. Here are scans of all pages of the black book:

And another:

More interesting stuff:
http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/press/press_material.htm

Go to very bottom for links of scanned magazine articles.
www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Category:Magazines#Automobile

Last edited:
Amazing what the value of the Brian Long book are going for, the book has become a collectors item, and prices have skyrocketed, I was lucky to have 2 in pristine condition, one I bought over 8 years ago before buying my NSX and second one given to me when purchasing my first Nsx, everything Nsx related has skyrocketed.

Maybe we could pitch in and have one of the owners take good quality scans or photos of the remaining missing pages from google books and we can put them together into a PDF for iPads/tablets, in trade for a loaded starbucks card or something...

The ebooks are available for these books if people really wanted to just read it. Would also be easier than scanning.

The ebooks are available for these books if people really wanted to just read it. Would also be easier than scanning.

I don't think I knew about those at the time of my post above, but I did stumble upon them a while ago. The quality unfortunately isn't very good in my opinion! Here are some iPad w/retina display screenshots of the sample of it, which I can only assume is the same quality as the actual book.

Anybody here buy it? How does it compare to the screenshots?

f716b809caf7672e7de3d5260ca57964.jpg

5b4a581e57143df110ed57cb61444c08.jpg

65bb6b079c54dd894cfc44bfabe828b9.jpg

f4bba34984b664fde03b09fb9b083fc1.jpg

Last edited:
Back