• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Banner?

Vex

Contributing Member
So, Im looking to get an NSX banner made for my garage. I like the NSX silhouette on the NSXPO ad but all I want is the silhouette and "NSX" underneath it. Does anyone know where such a design exists? Thanks in advance.

So, Im looking to get an NSX banner made for my garage. I like the NSX silhouette on the NSXPO ad but all I want is the silhouette and "NSX" underneath it. Does anyone know where such a design exists? Thanks in advance.

I bought a black banner with NSX written in silver on it. I think I paid $30 on Ebay for it. Just keep checking, they pop up every now and again.

I can print any kind of banner you need. I have actually been thinking about printing a few NSX banners out to see if there would be any interest on here. I have a 64 inch Mutoh VJ 1604. Its a monster.

I've been looking for a few weeks as well with no luck.

Hook us up!

If you're coming to NSXPO then bring a banner, that would be nice to have one for the event.

I agree....bring a banner to NSXPO. I'm looking for a black banner with the NSX silhouette(like what is on the NSXPO 2010 logo) with "NSX" below it. possibly black banner with silver lettering? something around 3'x5' should be big enough. What materials do you have available for the banner? Id like to avoid the cheapie cloth (flag type) material if possible. Maybe a thicker vinyl. I think you could do some good business with nice looking banners. not just a flag with an acura emblem like you find on ebay! LOL And as stated above...HOOK US UP! :biggrin:

I would be more than happy to make us all a cool banner. Unfortunatley, Im missing NSXPO and taking the fam to Walt Disney World for a week.:rolleyes:
I figured its the least I could do, since the wife let me Turbo my car this year.
As of now, I have a real nice heavy duty White Banner material. To cover it with black ink would be costly. I can look into black material this week.
If someone wants to design a high res banner design that would also be cool. Surely we have some great designers on here. I will do whatever I can...

Back