NSX 91 FOSTER CITY 13800 Salvage

Yes i did picked up another nsx from a prime member and 1 an half month later the engine rod bearing/crank etc. Went bad :( i end up buying an obd2 motor from shad at driving ambition. Oh an i bought an 95 nsx t with 114k miles from phoenix.

I was going to make a thread but got lazy lol!

And almost $9k later i should be getting my ride back today i hope.

Hope it all works out. I'm still trying to get my first. I probably have the record for the longest soon-to-be-owner on here without an NSX haha.

209 posts? ......you're still a newbie. Some has been waiting even passing a 1000 posts lolz :biggrin: keep looking!

I don't think post count is necessarily an indication of someone's dedication to searching for an NSX. I don't post much but I'm on prime many times a day reading about engine failures, sourcing parts, prices and mods. It's a disease.

Ian

Ian....I was kidding. I thought what I said SUPPOSE to be funny. I take it back...you're right, post count isn't the best indication.

I don't think post count is necessarily an indication of someone's dedication to searching for an NSX. I don't post much but I'm on prime many times a day reading about engine failures, sourcing parts, prices and mods. It's a disease.

Ian

Haha I lurked for about a year and a half until I actually signed up. But hopefully I get an NSX before I hit 250 lmao!

But what I wanted to say was, seemed like this was repaired pretty quickly? I thought it was wrecked just a few months ago.

Also, I would be pretty upset if a rod went bad just a month after ownership of a 2nd nsx. It would really leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
Back