NSX & 512M

associate of mine was talking cars, and he has a 512m. really likes the nsx, and thinking about buying one. apparently he already knows a lot about nsx, as he was complaining about ferrari vs nsx reliability. thinks the nsx could be a regular driver and enjoyed more. has had the ferrari on the track, and handles great there, but not much fun on the street. also commented that it is fairly heavy.

anyone here have any advice for him, comments, observations??

Hi Huckster from another midwesterner!

I don't have any info for you but you may want to move this to "New & Prospective Owners" category to get more responses.

Good luck...

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Hello, I have a friend that has a Rossa, not the 512m, but still a Rossa. I have driven it alot. They are heavy, and I can see why he would say it's not that fun on the street.
On the streets it is out of it's realm. On the freeway it is one of the best. Just thinking about the conversations with him and 2 other Rossa owners, they all pretty much felt as your friend does about the charateristics of the Rossa. My friend has owned Esprit,911's,BMW 850csi,928's, ect ect.
He is a very capable driver, so I really respect what he has to say about the cars.
As far as reliability, I have been with him on more than a few occasions to pick up the Ferrari and I wouldn't think about paying the bills he has. He now is looking at a Zanardi edition. He has never owned a NSX and
after talking to me about mine I think he is going to get one as well. I don't know if I helped with your questions. I just don't know how anyone without a bias couldn't be happy with a NSX.
JAO
Len
n9s5x-t

Back