NSX 1991 with 3500 miles @ bringatrailer

The interior looks faded. I am always amazed at how little care is given to the interiors.

The chin spoiler also has a nice blemish (they always do). The engine compartment looks like it also has a lot of miles. There definitely may be a story here.

caution
The vehicle history report supports the miles over time and not a rollback. However the condition of the seats, mats, wheels (inside and out) tires, undercarriage / suspension are way worse then my 30,000 mile 1993. I wouldn’t buy it. And I don’t understand why the seller Would offer it that way.

The interior looks faded. I am always amazed at how little care is given to the interiors.

The chin spoiler also has a nice blemish (they always do). The engine compartment looks like it also has a lot of miles. There definitely may be a story here.

I actually think the interior looks pretty good. The "faded" matte look is how it came from the factory. In the 90s everyone used Amorall to get the shiny look which is why most NSXs have shinny interiors. I've replaced most of my interior parts with new OE parts and they're "faded" matte when compared to my old parts which were had a glossy sheen. Even with the radio buttons, most folks have shiny buttons from years of wear. New buttons are matte in color not shiny/glossy.

The interior is a little dusty but nothing a light cleaning with distilled water can't fix. Noticeable blemish on the driver's door handle though.

Back