NSX 101 Cars you must drive video

It is me or did he just state a bunch of false facts about the car... car never came out with w 2 liter motor. It doesn't sell more then it was when priced new and it definitely never hit below 12.5 in the quarter mile stock... I think the Type-S Zero was able to do 12.8XX or something on stock tires but that not even a option for us here in the states.

Besides that it was a nice video.

It is me or did he just state a bunch of false facts about the car... car never came out with w 2 liter motor. It doesn't sell more then it was when priced new and it definitely never hit below 12.5 in the quarter mile stock... I think the Type-S Zero was able to do 12.8XX or something on stock tires but that not even a option for us here in the states.

Besides that it was a nice video.

You are right. I think a lot of things are factually inaccurate.

But it's still an NSX video, and we gotta share what little videos we have. :smile:

I did not think he said anything too incorrect other than assuming that the pre-97 wasnt a 3.0 liter then saying that the new one was a 3.0 and not saying 3.2L

Caption on the show said the frame was designed by pininfarina. is this true? I never knew that.

Back