NSteXpo 2007: What Date?

Pick dates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the original date for NSteXpo 2007 seemed to conflict with plans of many people, let's pick a new date!

Please check the dates that would work best for you. You can pick more than one, so please don't limit yourself to just one unless you only have one free weekend.

A few more notes:
  • The dates listed are Sat-Sun, but we will have a Friday evening welcome dinner for those who are able to make it. The main activities (karting, drive, possible dyno, etc.) would be on Saturday and Sunday.
  • I maxed out the number of options the poll lets me enter, so feel free to suggest other dates by replying to this post.
  • Also, if you have other general suggestions, reply to this post.
  • It will still be held in Austin, TX. :smile:

Thanks for the help. Let's make this a great NSteXpo 2007! :D

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work Ojas. Btw, Oct.6-7 is NSXPO and I doubt we can compete with them.:biggrin:

Wow, we're just about even......on every date mentioned :smile:

Changing your vote

A quick note:

I'm told the forum software does not allow voters to change their votes. I'd like to use the poll as much as possible, but if you have a change in date preference, just reply in this thread with the correction. Before setting the final date, I'll reconcile the poll results with the corrections. Cool? :)

Hey Ojas

Why not close this thread and open a new poll but this time limit the number of dates in order to get a clearer consensus of when people are free?

Back