• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsexotic - Bad Seller

dx3

Contributing Member
I purchased these wheels from the seller

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90713

I have all the PM's relating to my story, but am not sure how to post a PM quote.

Anyway, I made the seller state that he would ship them with foam packaging, wrapped well in boxes. He told me he would use extra foam, yada yada (Have PM's with exact text.)

Anyway, the wheels arrived with a thin piece of cardboard just covering the wheel. No boxes, no foam, no packaging. Basically instead of spending the time packaging them like he said he would, he just taped a little piece of cardboard.

Well, as you would expect, the wheels did not arrive in the PERFECT condition they were advertised. I contacted the seller and he tried to blame FedEx. When they denied his claim he eventually emailed me and told me he would send $300 back to cover the scuffs. Well, that was several weeks ago. He avoids my phonecalls, emails and PM's.

To the seller. I have given you ample time, opportunity to make things right. I have been more than patient with you to no avail.

:mad:

JOnny

Back