• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NRG Hub??

The hub itself is, as it retains the cable reel, but the quick release section only has two contacts, for horn.

I have seen people modify the NRG quick release to accommodate additional contacts, so the full controls can be added to the steering wheel, or, more common, people put the cruise control buttons on the hub beneath the quick release attachment, so the wheel has horn, and can be removed, while the buttons are accessible, and turn with the wheel, but are behind it, and stay attached to the car when the steering wheel is removed.

Member 'evof575gtc' (Erick) is an NRG dealer.

Is the NRG hub capable of the cruise control function and Horn?? If so which model any suggestions where to purchase one??? Thanks Bryan.

Talk to Erick, he has a plug and play package ready to go.
EVOF575GTC.

thanks john.

bryan,
you can get a set up from me.
when i sell this, i make all the wiring, harness, adapters etc... and have the cruise controls pre-assembled with the entire quick release hub and steering wheel as a whole package kit thats an easy bolt on, plug n play.

i try to make diagrams and explain how to wire it up, but its too difficult for some folks to make things from scratch.

manufactures do not sell it as a plug n play kit, i actually have to make these work together myself before i have them mailed out to members.
if you would like a quick release steering wheel kit with the cruise controls, PM or email me.

you can check out all the photos in my gallery here.
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=947

more info on this here in the vendor's section.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93041&highlight=evof575gtc

Back