Now I can Join the Family

To my NSX fam...finally a proud new owner of a 05 Long Beach/Onyx. Had it for about 2 weeks or so and found this bad ass forum while googling all things NSX :biggrin:

Bone stock for now except for my Zublin Smartenna Kit. It was kind of embarrasing driving around breakin necks while this extra long antenna was sticking out like a sore thumb. Problem solved for now...or at least until I decide on some future mods. I'm in NJ so only have a couple more months of great weather...

Proud to be a member...pics to follow

to my nsx fam...finally a proud new owner of a 05 long beach/onyx. Had it for about 2 weeks or so and found this bad ass forum while googling all things nsx :biggrin:

Bone stock for now except for my zublin smartenna kit. It was kind of embarrasing driving around breakin necks while this extra long antenna was sticking out like a sore thumb. Problem solved for now...or at least until i decide on some future mods. I'm in nj so only have a couple more months of great weather...

Proud to be a member...pics to follow

congrats!! Welcome to the family. We want to see those pics.

Congrats and enjoy.

Welcome! Don't post again unless its with pics! :biggrin:

Sorry about the indoor garage low light pic...

Raining outside at the moment. I'll get more daytime shots outside tomorrow...

You can see my 09 blk/blk RL Tech parked next to it...

Attachments

• NSX 005.jpg
    NSX 005.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 287
Thanks all.

Paid 60k. It had 13.6k miles. It really is in pristine condition. I had to replace the front tires. It came with a clear bra front and back installed perfectly from original owner. Rear bumper has slight damage from some kind of impact, nothing major and hardly noticeable.

Welcome aboard! Boy, you stole that car indeed & one of my fav colors too! Time to sell the RL for mods.

Membership has its privileges...I work for an Acura Dealership. Car was off-lease purchase at cost. Maintenance and mods will be another day at the office. I passed up on many different units before this one finally fell into my lap. I'm just glad I was so patient because I've wanted one for a long-long time.

RL is company car so can't sell for mods or it would've been sold already!

Congrats and welcome...You will have to join one of several upcoming drives in the future, check out the Northeast forum on this site for upcoming events. You got a great deal for an '05, she is beautiful.

Tytus

Last edited:
I can't believe you passed up on the 100,000$ Pike's Peak car:wink:Congrats and welcome to the NE region,please join the nxsca and start contributing to the NE section on prime,we have a great bunch of owners.

Sorry about the indoor garage low light pic...

Raining outside at the moment. I'll get more daytime shots outside tomorrow...

You can see my 09 blk/blk RL Tech parked next to it...

Do you feel bad having the best looking car that Acura ever made parked next to the ugliest? :cool:

Congrats and welcome! Pics please!!!!

Do you feel bad having the best looking car that Acura ever made parked next to the ugliest? :cool:

I agree, the RL is really HOT!!!!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Membership has its privileges...I work for an Acura Dealership. Car was off-lease purchase at cost. Maintenance and mods will be another day at the office. I passed up on many different units before this one finally fell into my lap. I'm just glad I was so patient because I've wanted one for a long-long time.

RL is company car so can't sell for mods or it would've been sold already!

What dealer? Im the Sales Manager of Bridgewater Acura:biggrin: And an NSX owner as well:wink:

Last name Park?

Last edited:
Wow, Nice Find! Welcome and Enjoy your new machine :smile:

Man, I am in the wrong business. Mike and this proud new owner must be raking in the cash. Congrats boys....are you hiring? :cool::wink:

Man, I am in the wrong business. Mike and this proud new owner must be raking in the cash. Congrats boys....are you hiring? :cool::wink:

For you Mitch, sure.:biggrin: Moving to NJ anytime soon, we're actually looking for an IT guy:wink:

Back