November 16 TWS cruise (need austin, dallas, and houston)

Hows it going everyone. Z and I would like to get EVERYONE together for a little meet and show off your baby at TWS on November 16th. We want to take the back roads to college station with nothing but our babies. I would like to see if we could get everyone to go with us and or show up @ TWS. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully we could also have a tail gate party as well. Please post if you could meet up with us in the morning of the 16, Sunday. Bring yourself, some beer, meat, and a waxed machine. Paul, or Z I'm still having trouble posting those pics from the porsche, lambo, ferr, run.....WTF.

Jeremy

Yes, I would love to get as many local Texas NSXer's together for a meet and some shots. Hope to see a good amount of NSX Prime members there. :)
Jeremy, if you can put the pics on CD, I can post those for you.
Also, get off NSX Prime and check your EMAIL fool!!! :D
Z

I am going to TWS for the 15-16 and will be coming through "Big D". If there is to be a caravan from there to TWS, I would like to be a part of it. Just say when and where the meeting point is and I will be there.

Last edited:
Mark, not sure about the caravan from Dallas to TWS. We are having our own little caravan from Houston to TWS. I hope the Dallas NSXer's can jump in and comment. :) See you there, drive safe!
Z

Ojas, I'm guessing we will be there before noon. I'm not sure. Is there a certain time we should get there? We are only planning on going Sunday the 16th. I'm not sure how long we plan on staying. I was planning on going with the flow and seeing where the day leads me... ;)
Regards
Z

Hm - that's good question.

My thought: If you're shooting for Sunday, you might want to get there a little earlier. Last time, folks were starting to pack up and head out after lunch. Plus, there's not much going on during the hour break for lunch. If you get there earlier you'd at least see more cars. Of course, most of the instructors will be there the whole day, so you'll still see/meet a few NSXers.

Ojas said:
Hm - that's good question.

My thought: If you're shooting for Sunday, you might want to get there a little earlier. Last time, folks were starting to pack up and head out after lunch. Plus, there's not much going on during the hour break for lunch. If you get there earlier you'd at least see more cars. Of course, most of the instructors will be there the whole day, so you'll still see/meet a few NSXers.

Ojas, thanks for the heads up. Time to start planning. Guess I'll be waking up earlier than I thought! ;)
Z

if I was coming sunday only. I would leave 7:30 am from Houston. It will take 75- 90 mins to get to TWS. The instructors get on the track by 8:30 am. btw, during lunch you might get to drive the track at legal speeds(<70 mph) for free

getting their early..

Oh hell yeah...I would love to drive the track for free , reguardless if its at speed limit....btw..sorry about not making it to the install party....was out of town...Z what was my surprise anyway? Anyone up for a beer tuesday or wednesday...

Re: getting their early..

Guttiensx said:
Oh hell yeah...I would love to drive the track for free , reguardless if its at speed limit....btw..sorry about not making it to the install party....was out of town...Z what was my surprise anyway? Anyone up for a beer tuesday or wednesday...

Jeremy, you missed out, we had a great time.
As far as TWS, Houston guys still plan on representing(me and Paul). But Tommy and Rick have to check to make sure they will be going. I hope everyone can make it.
Z

Guess who's back..back again....

Guttie, glad to see your still alive and didn't walk towards the light!:D

We were all wondering what happened to you...

Where ??

maybe tomorrow for a brewskie.

What part of town?

What time?

Too Early

Z,...is their anyway that we could go early.. I would love to see things and also the free track run would be an experience as well.....may be 7 am?

The free parade lap is typically around noon-ish.....there is no need to arrive that early for two reasons (a) there is a long line of the track guys that are signing in (b) once inside the only thing going on is tech inspections and driver / instructor meetings.

From the "Houston Install Party" thread,

Who is going?

Which day?

What time?

Meeting / departing from where in Houston?

Unfortunately, I will not be running in the TWS event; however, there is a 50-50 chance of me going up for one of the days to spectate. Gotta get my fix, one way or another. :D

I'm trying to coordinate a time/place for the Houston area guys to meet that will be convenient for all of us. I'm thinking a Starbucks for some morning coffee while we wait for everyone to arrive. Then we all head out. I will start another thread stating the time/location and PM a link to all the Houston guys. As of right now, I know me, Paul, & Jeremy are going for sure. Maybe Tommy and Ricky also. Other than that, I'm not certain.
Regards
Z

I would say there is a 90% chance I will be going…..I hope my new tires are in and on the car and if not what are the chances for rain that weekend since I don’t need to be driving in the rain on my bald tires. I will know more by Friday and let you guys know for sure what I decide.

Rick and Tommy I thought you guys were in for sure?

Z, are you sure Jeremy is in? We know how reliable he is. :D

What time are we going? I say meet up at 9:00 a.m. near 290 and Hwy 6?

Paul

We want to take the back roads to college station with nothing but our babies.

You refering to 249 / 1744?

Bring yourself, some beer, meat and a waxed machine.

Not that it hasn't been done before in stealth mode :cool: but alcohol is not allowed at the race track until after the last run ression is over.

Back