Nov 13 road trip to Nethercutt Museum, Sylmar

I am organizing a SoCal road trip to the Nethercutt Museum in Sylmar. I have yet to visit this incredible collection of classic cars and other items of interest. The price is right- free! ...with a central location for those who live north and south of downtown Los Angeles. One or more pre-meets can be arranged for groups to arrive at the museum by 9:00 am. There is plenty of parking. For those interested, we can meet for lunch at Caruso's Pizza just 2 miles from the museum.

I made reservations for a group of 20 for guided tour. If interested, please add your name to the list below and how many are in your party. I will determine a pre-meet location for those coming from the OC area once interest from others is obtained.

Steve

The Nethercutt Museum
15151 Bledsoe Street
Sylmar, CA 91342

Collection_l.jpg

Yes, I plan on going. Sign me up!
YellowHaze- 1 or 2

Last edited:
I thought this would be a nice follow-up to NSXPO and a chance to share our experiences with those who went and those who did not. If too soon, I can reschedule the reservation I made. Any interest guys and gals?

Well Gansan, the response aside from yours has been a big zero. I will visit the Nethercutt one day and soon, but not this coming Saturday. I'll try again and see if we can get a small group together. The weather this time of year is my favorite for going inland- cool with clean air and blue skies.

Steve

Back