• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

not very pleased with SOS handling of business.

I was surprised that a potential buyer from my adapter pipes was informed from SOS that he won't be able to purchase just the hardware kit(which going by SOS' web depiction is a seperate package). i have in my possession the adapter pipes for 95+ which i don't intend on using and thus proceeded to post here for sale a few weeks ago. I have/had an interested buyer for these pipes so i informed him i had the pipes only and lacked the hardware kit, which consists of the gaskets and flex joint attachments. I know these items can be acquired from independent sources but i assumed for convenience, that SOS would make this available as a seperate purchase. Well to my greatest surprise the buyer informed me they don't ! which is troubling because i can't imagine how a vendor can impose such post purchase inconveniences on their market. SOS is basically saying "well... too bad you don't have the hardware for the pipes, i guess you can just toss these 200 dollar pipes in the garbage". So if someone purchases the adapter pipes and breaks/loses the hardware, he'll have to purchase a whole new set of pipes? that's shady/bad business if i've every experienced it. i'll add more to this later but this is just down right wrong of a vendor to do. i basically told the Buyer, well if he won't sell you just the hardware kit i guess you may as well buy it new from him. what is the point of the forum classified section if all vendors acted like this?:confused:

Back