Not again...

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=292152&page=1

here we go again,

NSXtasy help me!

btw some quotes they make on hte nsx:
[qoute]It means they are nice cars, but just because I like something doesn't mean it can run 12's stock, turn heads of everyone who sees it, and outhandle 99% of all production cars.[/quote]

[qoute]You tell me a supercar is something that gets out accelerated by stock F-Bodies, and outperformed on road courses by 1LE F-Bodies and C4 Vettes. [/quote]

------------------
Auraraptor

1999 Honda Prelude "Mina" (Should be the new daily driver)
1998 BMW 750iL "Katrina" Still the daily driver)
1997 NSX "Nina"
1982 BMW 633CSi "Jessica"

Personally, I think it's useless to waste time over there. 99% of the people have never driven the NSX, but still feel that they are the authority when it comes to sports cars.

-Awais

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Originally posted by Auraraptor:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=292152&page=1

here we go again,

NSXtasy help me!

I think this about sums up the thread

A Zanardi edition is NOT a regular NSX. Sure it is faster - but it is also $130,000.00. Do you have any idea how fast I can make a Viper or Z06 with HALF of that money?

Why bother with them.

[This message has been edited by true (edited 08 October 2002).]

Wow, that review was crappy. Doesn't sound like this guy even drove the car. Oh well.

Originally posted by true:
Why bother with them.

Cuz I am really bored
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Auraraptor (edited 08 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Auraraptor (edited 08 October 2002).]

Why the hell are they even debating? If they're right, then the NSX is doomed and they have nothing to worry about. Just leave those of us that enjoy our cars alone to appreciate the NSX.

"Standard equipment: For almost a quarter of a million dollars you'd expect more than climate-controlled air conditioning, remote central locking, a CD player and a few this-and-thats. Nevertheless, most bases are covered"

"Audio: Above-average sound from Bose hi-fi: AM/FM radio with in-dash CD player."

In-das? Standard CD Player? Did he even enter the car?
confused.gif

He eh we have almost the eight-track player he was joking about!
biggrin.gif

Cuz I am really bored
biggrin.gif

Then why don't you do something productive for the NSX community like scan an NSX article from a magazine or put together a DIY procedure or take some nice NSX pictures or get on the phone with American Honda and try to get updated production numbers from '99 - '01?

Originally posted by Lud:
Then why don't you do something productive for the NSX community like scan an NSX article from a magazine or put together a DIY procedure or take some nice NSX pictures or get on the phone with American Honda and try to get updated production numbers from '99 - '01?

cuz Im lazy on top of it!
biggrin.gif

seriously though, i dont have any good articles, dont know enough to make a diy, my car is in storage up north, and therefore all i can do is bug Honda...which I will start...in time
smile.gif

cuz Im lazy on top of it!
biggrin.gif

Bored and lazy at 18 with all these cars?

1999 Honda Prelude
1998 BMW 750iL
1997 NSX
1982 BMW 633CSi

Something doesn't seem right here. It's fine to be bored and lazy I guess...but if you are an auto enthusiest with that stable and still bored!
You got a long way to go....
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by true (edited 09 October 2002).]

I posted a couple of responses there. I am a member of honda-tech.com under two usernames (for two different forums there).

I didn't bother reading the Aussie review. No offense to our friends Down Under, but quoting a review from a place where the car is rare to non-existent is not worth responding to.

And Steve C, who is one of the posters in that thread, is the biggest weasel on that entire forum, and it is well known that he hates Hondas and rarely tells the truth - particularly by misquoting performance statistics.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 09 October 2002).]

Something doesn't seem right here. It's fine to be bored and lazy I guess...but if you are an auto enthusiest with that stable and still bored!
You got a long way to go....
smile.gif

I wish I could keep all the cars at college...but logistics are agaisnt it
frown.gif
so only Katrina is with me
smile.gif

PS THANK YOU Nsxtasy for coming to my aid...as you always do
smile.gif

------------------
Auraraptor

1999 Honda Prelude "Mina" (Should be the new daily driver)
1998 BMW 750iL "Katrina" (Still the daily driver)
1997 NSX "Nina"
1982 BMW 633CSi "Jessica"

Back