Not a proud owner yet but hope to be in the near future

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all. My name is Dan and I've had a passion for these cars for as long as I can remember and hope to be able to buy one in the next year or so. I've been on the lookout for the past couple of years for the right car but finding one around where I live (Maine) that's in good shape seems to be a little challenging. Looks like I'll have to do some traveling. I currently have an 06 Subaru STi with 350whp and a 2012 Ducati Panigale 1199 for my toys but would gladly give up both for a clean NSX anyday. I've been big into Subaru's for a long time but I'm disliking the way the scene seems to be going and want to branch out and try something new.

I originally came onto this forum to look at the classifieds but upon poking around, there's a lot of knowledge to be found on here and the members seem to be a lot friendlier than what I'm used to seeing on the Subaru sites (a lot of trolling). That probably has a lot to do with maturity. Anyways, I look forward to being a member on here and any help anyone can give me towards finding the NSX of my dreams I will graciously accept. Thank you all.

-Dan

Welcome! Any idea what year/color you're looking for? Coupe or Targa? Spend some time reading the wiki, lots of good information there.

I'm looking for a 94-95, manual. Color preference would be red, white, black, or silver. Targa would be nice but not a deal breaker. I'd even go with a 91-93 if I knew that it was not in the snap ring range or had already been warrantied and had documentation to prove such. Preferably as stock as possible, minor mods like exhaust, intake, side skirts are okay but I'm not looking for someone's heavily modded project. And probably the hardest part is I'd like to stay within $30k-$35k.

I'm looking for a 94-95, manual. Color preference would be red, white, black, or silver. Targa would be nice but not a deal breaker. I'd even go with a 91-93 if I knew that it was not in the snap ring range or had already been warrantied and had documentation to prove such. Preferably as stock as possible, minor mods like exhaust, intake, side skirts are okay but I'm not looking for someone's heavily modded project. And probably the hardest part is I'd like to stay within $30k-$35k.

95 will be a targa.

Good luck in your search; but don't wait too long! Prices seem to be trending upwards; but at the same time don't put yourself in a financial bind or rush into a bad purchase. Patience will ultimately pay off, I waited 20 years for mine! LOL Don't sell the Duc if you don't have to! No reason why you can't have both!

Good luck in your search; but don't wait too long! Prices seem to be trending upwards; but at the same time don't put yourself in a financial bind or rush into a bad purchase. Patience will ultimately pay off, I waited 20 years for mine! LOL Don't sell the Duc if you don't have to! No reason why you can't have both!

I'm trying to figure a way to keep all of my toys, haha.

Welcome! best of luck with your search

Back