Not a NSX, but...

...your little sister (or brother I suppose). I wasn't sure where to post this, but I copy and pasted this from my local forum.

First up on the list are two Ractive upper front and rear strut bars. Install took a little tim because, A. When Nick put my springs on he tightened everything down with impact gun, bout broke my hands getting the bolts loose, and, B. I had to move some wires around to get the front strut bar to fit correctly. All in all install was smooth and easy. More annoying thing was just adjusting the bars. I also finished piecing back together my black interior a few days ago at ACI, my thanks go out to Jay for the good prices and a few freebies! My interior had Milano Red accents, all back to OEM look baby!

I also went and picked up some new detailing stuff. Some Meguiars Profesional Lin (tan bottles) Glaze and Swirl Remover. Picked up some good quality polishing and cleaning rags why I was at it. Picked up Stoners Invisable Glass (recommended by ALOT of people) and some Simple Green to clean my wheels, engine bay, and headlights.

My detailing shelf is starting to get a little cluttered dont you think? :lol:

strutbar1.JPG

strutbar2.JPG

binterior1.JPG

newstuff1.JPG

newstuff2.JPG

Well, NSX or not, I appreciate it. Like looking at cars. period.
Anyway, it does belong in off-topic. Thanks for posting.

BTW, you're very organized with your cleaning stuff. Maybe I need one of those rack thingies too.

Joel said:
Well, NSX or not, I appreciate it. Like looking at cars. period.
Anyway, it does belong in off-topic. Thanks for posting.

BTW, you're very organized with your cleaning stuff. Maybe I need one of those rack thingies too.

I got it from a friend, no idea really what its real purpose was for, but its working out quite nicely! :D

Back