Northeast NSX Mechanic and Tuner???

who in the north east is a well known nsx mechanic and dyno tuner all in one???

i need somebody who is very familiar with the nsx, the ctsc, and also a dyno tuner who knows the aem fic. thanks!!!

if not in the north east, somebody in the eastern coast. thanks

There is Larry for the work of install but a dyno and tune would be a place in Albany close to Larry. thats the only place i can think of and know of that is good. I will need to get you the name of the shop.

Is there a shop someone else that prefers to do a acura nsx? Throw them up here. I will need mine done soon. Thats were i was planning on taking mine to is synapse.

there is also jeff evans in easton, Pa.

I have also heard very good things about Synapse.

Who is Jeff Evans? Curious b/c didnt realize there was a tuning shop with NSX experience in my backyard. Has anyone had first hand experience with the shop?

A little further but worth the drive is magnus motorsports, he's a reputible aem tuner and tunes my turbo nsx, and quite a few supercharged ones!

Who is Jeff Evans? Curious b/c didnt realize there was a tuning shop with NSX experience in my backyard. Has anyone had first hand experience with the shop?

Jeff Evans i know tunes several different systems and is very well known on the honda and integra boards. He tuned "The Kid"'s turbo s2000 (or maybe it was supercharged? don't remember) and really is the go-to guy for tuning hondas. I know he has experience with NSXs but i am not sure to waht extent.

http://www.evans-tuning.com/tuning_policies.html

looks like he doesn't tune the AEM FIC but will do the full AEM system.

Jeff Evans i know tunes several different systems and is very well known on the honda and integra boards. He tuned "The Kid"'s turbo s2000 (or maybe it was supercharged? don't remember) and really is the go-to guy for tuning hondas. I know he has experience with NSXs but i am not sure to waht extent.

http://www.evans-tuning.com/tuning_policies.html

looks like he doesn't tune the AEM FIC but will do the full AEM system.

Sorry a dummy here. Whats a aem FIC? I have a aem ecu plug and play. is that out of the picture?

Why do you tune nsx's?

I am looking into this jeff Evans guy. Any one else out there hear of him?

I have a low boost CTSC, so high boost may be in my future... But mainly curious about possibly having a good shop really really local to me.

Jeff built and tuned my Turbo/AEM S2000. Really a nice guy and knew his stuff. My S2k was very reliable and was very,very fast. He's an NSX owner too, although his was/is stock. Its been 2 years since I spoke to him. I'm debated going high-boost on my CTSC setup and he's the only call I'll be making if and when I go that route. I also referred JADKAR on this forum and a few others that had good feedback. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Its so hard to make the upgrade, my car has been OEM reliable for years and Im not sure I want to start comprimising everyday reliability.

I can vouch for Jeff Evans. Very good down to earth guy and knows his stuff!!! Great tuner he also is an NSX owner.

Larry Gauthier had his NSX with a Basch supercharger tuned by Evan - Evan switched the Basch installed electronics to a AEM system. Don't know many other details but Larry was very happy with the performance and even happier that he was able to maintain great gas mileage when driving economically (not driving too fast too quickly) :smile:

I highly recommend TurboTrix in Edison New Jersey. They did a great job tuning my car.

www.turbotrix.com

Talk to Mike and tell him Rob Hunt sent you there.

Rob

its definitely worth the drive to use a qualified tuner. Jeff Evans is an excellent tuner for anyone that is wondering. i think he owns an nsx or used to.

is there anyone in the mass /ct area!!!!!!!!

For those in MA/CT i would suggest Morgan from synapse motorsport. he has tuned 5 of my setups ranging from all motor k series to 600+whp b series and every tune has been flawless, excellent gas mileage never misfired, and always performed at the track.

Back