North East region NSXPO caravan/transport thread

All my friends in the North East, please post here for North East region NSXPO caravan/transport information.

Your transport coordinator is:
track-man himself, Peter Mills: [email protected]

Your caravan coordinator is:
TBD

Last edited:
Transporter to NSXPO full

Well the first transporter is now full.
If you want to transport your NSX to California it will cost $8,000 one way and the transporter will hold seven cars, so your unit cost will be approximately $1,146.00 per car. If any of you in the Northeast require additional information please contact me at [email protected]

Hey, we filled a truck!yahoo.Now just don't let it stop at a Manhiem auction,lol

Pete ;My car would set too high a standard in price,the stock cars would probably not sell!:p The Don ;I have spent considerable time effort and $ to get brakes to squeeeeak that annoyingly loud.lol

thedon67 says: But if they auction John's car who will win the loudest brake award at NSXpo this year?
As long as the bumble bee sits quietly in the transporter on its way to Kaliifohnia (how Arnold pronounces it), that's all my NSX with OEM brakes cares about!:D

Travel update: I am set with my flight reservations to NSXPO. Tony DeJoie and I will be leaving from LaGuardia Monday, 10/6 and arriving in San Francisco Airport later that afternoon. Our return flight will leave SF Sunday night, 10/12, arriving back in NY Monday morning, 10/13.

Pete, John, Don, Bob... have you guys finalized your reservations yet?

Ciao...

SennaPerfected said:
Pete, John, Don, Bob... have you guys finalized your reservations yet?

I hope to finalize it this weekend. We will be heading out on the Saturday before and flying back the Monday morning after NSXPO so now we just have to finalize the "flight plan."

We'll keep you posted.
128.gif

Last edited:
update

Pete, The Don and I will be flying in and out of San Fran and staying in the host hotel as of Saturday 10/4. That hotel is only 20 miles outside of downtown San Fran and seems to be the easiest and most economical choice for our early arrival.

I left a message for DocJohn letting him know what we intended to do and I will follow up with him on his plans.

I'm right here,Trishy and I are into sfo 10/4 and red eye out 10/12.Trish has never been to frisco so our inclination is to still stay in the city and come over to host hotel tues.I''l talk to Bob tommorow,I'm still listening to his message of biblical proportion on my cell!:p

RSO 34: We'll keep you posted.
Thanks for the update, Bob... Looks like you fellas will get there a couple of days before Tony and I. I'll pick up my car from Niello on Tuesday, 10/7. Now let's see... I have the Zymol NSX Wax, 3M Paste Wax, 1 Grand Paste Wax... hmmmm... I think I'm still missing a couple of more cans. lol

further update

The Don, Pete and I are flying from Newark on 10/4 and getting into San Fran at 10:10 a.m. We are flying back out of San Fran on 10/13 at 8:00 a.m.

The Don, Pete and I are flying from Newark on 10/4 and getting into San Fran at 10:10 a.m. We are flying back out of San Fran on 10/13 at 8:00 a.m.
Thanks for the update...

Back