NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT!!!Sorcery Aerodesign F150-R

Prease note the quick rerease carbon-cellulose tailgate. All body panels have been restyred to promote maximum downforce. An aggressive stance has been afforded by custom tuned suspension. Additional power is created by the GEN-3 Santa Crause muffler.

As you conquer the turn a happy eruption spills from your body. Bluebirds will chirp at the site of your aggressiveness. Santa Crause muffler belches with power and fury.

I'd like to thank all of my sponsers for their help in the construction of this magnificient vehicle.(you know who you are :) )

Last edited:
This was originally posted in the NSX Photo Gallery, I was trying to figure out what kind of NSX it was!

suggested "next mod"

I can hook you up with my "big-a$$ wing" guy.

ingprototypeP5031047-vi.jpg

They're running the test mule with polished aluminum sheeting, but they'll go with titanium sheaths over depleted uranium cores to maximize downforce.

I think he has an aero upgrade to your low-profile tailgate too.

need a wing and some twenty inchers, its cool to belong to the dub club! You really should laquer your tailgate it brings out the colour! ;)

150-R

Kane; It is obivious you are a neewbee to owning an exotic vehiclle of such sofisicatation. :eek:

It always makes me ashamesd when new exotoxic car owners embaress us's more sopfiscated owners with their unbridlled boassting about their vehiculers.

Shamelessly plastering their car pics on every forume.

Your bodye dimpling for reduced drag looks shodee. Also you lacky the required surfass area off dimpleng for that sisze vehicle. :D

You kneeded to go out and get the extra wrinkkles (oops) I mean dumpling done by a professionale LIKE ME!! . :mad:

I sertenly hope you are using trippple chrommmmed nails on your winger and not just commmoner Iron typee.

Let your amazing vehiculear declaire itselff withe quiety modestiey. :cool:

Enoughe Saidz :rolleyes:

Thee NXS Professessionals

Re: suggested "next mod"

nsx1164 said:
I can hook you up with my "big-a$$ wing" guy.

ingprototypeP5031047-vi.jpg

They're running the test mule with polished aluminum sheeting, but they'll go with titanium sheaths over depleted uranium cores to maximize downforce.

I think he has an aero upgrade to your low-profile tailgate too.

My guess is that that wing actually serves a purpose. It looks like he hauls some kind of trailer. The wing is probably to divert the air over the trailer. It does kind of look funny though. It would look even better on the back of that Caddy.

Back