non NSX related quesiton (Lexus)

I have a 92 NSX but I figure maybe some of you guys/galsmay also have insight on a Lexus quesiton. I recently bought a Lexus LX450 SUV and bought a keyless remote off of Ebay. Problem is that I have no clue on how to reprogram thisremote to fit my SUV. Lexus dealer wants $50 to reporgram it an I know it has to be only a 2 minute job. If anyone can help, I would be forever grateful.
Please email me @ [email protected] or post a reply.

Thanks in advance,
Biaggi

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Originally posted by Biaggi:
Problem is that I have no clue on how to reprogram thisremote to fit my SUV. Lexus dealer wants $50 to reporgram it an I know it has to be only a 2 minute job.
It DOES only take a few minutes, and its really reprogramming your alarm to recognize the new remote.

Instructions are in the manual for your alarm.

Originally posted by cojones:
Originally posted by Biaggi:
Problem is that I have no clue on how to reprogram thisremote to fit my SUV. Lexus dealer wants $50 to reporgram it an I know it has to be only a 2 minute job.
It DOES only take a few minutes, and its really reprogramming your alarm to recognize the new remote.

Instructions are in the manual for your alarm.

I've read my manual through and through and all it says on how to disable the theft deterrent with your remote and does not show how to program a new remote. Any other suggestions?

Thanks again...

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Back