Non NSX Question

I have a 1997 Honda Prelude with 110,000 miles in it. There are a lot of bluish dark smoke coming out from my muffler whenever I hit the gas at full throttle. I changed all valve seals and it's getting better but not good yet. Right now the smoke are a lot less but I still see the bluish smoke a little bit whenever I hit the gas pedal at full throttle. I can't think of the problem beside the piston rings are wearing out. The smokes only comes out when I hit the gas pedal at full throttle, when it's just idling there are no smokes coming out from my exhaust.

Right now I'm using a Mobil 1 15W-50 synthetic engine oil. I'm thinking about using a thicker synthetic engine oil like Castrol Syntec 20W-50 for my next oil change, would it help to reduce the smoke or the oil burning? I also saw at my local stores an STP oil additives that according to them, it'll help reducing the smoke coming out from the exhaust and the oil burning, is that true or it's just some gimmicks? Would it help also if I add the STP oil additives?

Sorry guys if I waste your time reading this questions because it has nothing to do with a NSX and I know this is a NSX forum. Any help or suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Back