Non NSX owner asking for a Ride

I have seen about 7 NSXs in my lifetime.
I have my eye out on purchasing one in years to come (approx. 5)
Is any member willing to offer me the ultimate experience?
Christmas is comming and it'll be a wonder gift :redface:

I am currently attending Penn State at Reading, PA.
During school breaks, I am in NJ(Old Bridge) area or in Bklyn, visiting friends and family.

I am also interested in attending a meet (if there is one comming up) even though my only ride is a '99 Maxima :redface:

"ahhh, I patiently waiting for the day when it happens; when I drive and own the NSX."

For now, I am focusing on school.

Hi Buddy,

I am usually in the Old Bridge area over the holidays. Please PM me your contact info. and if I have some free time, we'll go for a ride!

STAY IN SCHOOL!

Regards-

Neville

NSXNEV said:
Hi Buddy,

I am usually in the Old Bridge area over the holidays. Please PM me your contact info. and if I have some free time, we'll go for a ride!

STAY IN SCHOOL!

Regards-

Neville

:eek: I am surprise to see such an offer! Thank you.
I will definetely PM you during the winter break. Hopefully it'll be a nice sunny day, and you'll have some free time to spare. :smile:

-Min-

Min,

Actually, if you have met Nev, you would not be surprised. He is a cool guy. I also extend an offer as well. Only that I am working black friday and the week-end. I should be free during the normal college after Christmas winter break and my Nsx does see winter duty as long as its sunny.

I'm in the Edison area so feel free to Pm me if you want to set something up.

I live 5 minutes from old bridge, I currently have my car in a body shop but I should be back for christmas break.. :wink:

Mike.....Did you say body shop!! PM me and let me know waz up! :confused:

I really apprecitate the offers that are being handed out.. It feels like Christmas. :smile:
I thank to those who are willing to give up their time to offer me the "experience."

For now, I must focus on my final exams. :frown:
I will contact some of the members who are willing to offer me the ride during the winter break.
I can't wait 'til winter break.

Thanks for the replies.. :smile:

-Min-

P.S. Hope you enjoyed your turkey, I'm stuffed :biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
What no McDonalds ?. :mad:
Bailey, I didn't know that they now had a "McTurkey Burger", but we all know, "It's all about the food" Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!!! :biggrin:

Back